X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compensation plss

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
      arena lags bad..tok lags bad..spire lags bad..cant collect first round of gold in Dragon Invasion..1 pile of gold refuses to be picked up in Bloody Invasion..sent in tickets to be told they know the problem and are working on it...guess they not working on it..its ok people will stay pay for a broken game but not me im seriously getting fed up with it think its time to bust out the xbox one,elder scrolls online will be on console soon plus many other great titles,,think thats where my cash will go from now on
      Let me guess...it's that top pile you can't pick up. All the other stacks can be picked up by going around in a circle. That one up top you have to go up or down to collect not left or right.
      Bullseye® - S77
      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

yea the jewel hunter d/c is when you send out your luck roll who were you send it to d/c's on the servor

Comment

I just love these fixes , they did todays maintance cause of jewel hunt mostly, they wont fix any other bugs that concern the better gameplay, so all players are not important, the most important thing is to dont gain any uncontrolled rewards by r2 or to gain any br without
          paying a large amount of money, also we will have to wait to their sucky developers "fix" the major bugs for 4-6 hours or much more without compensation which started to be usual to have maintance and lose time without compensation, also remember they,
          have to do this maintance so long cause they need time to ****** up more things so they can make more maintances in future, i dint even want to bring up the wilds teleport issue which every player has, the lag in arena, the matching system which sucks in any
          event and so on, i dont even want to start to count more cause as i said its not important whats good for players its important to dont prosper without spending money, lets enjoy the game but only after 6 hours hahahaha.

Comment

Previously, if you tried to teleport while you are moving, you got stuck and had to refresh. Now it'll say "You can't teleport while on the move" and you can't teleport, so it's kind of fixed. When someone is too close to the lower half of the monster, the Attack button is overlayed by the player on top of it, that's why you can't click it. Better approach the monster from the upper half and click the Attack button when it appears, and the latecomer shall be able to see it and click it to join fight. If some other player (in a party or not) is already in fight then you can't fight the same monster until they exit fight, and you can't join a party of invite while any party member is in battle.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
            Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight

Comment

There's also another bug where the jewels show in the wrong color on the screen. In either case it shall show correctly after you exit Jewel Hunt and restart. At least that's what worked for me.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              i think maybe its when someone freeze after moving their jewels. the matched jewels should be destroyed but it didnt, so the player must refresh.
              not so sure tho, they never gave us enough info on everything. @_@

anyway, i REALLY missed the days when we had no cache issues. i wonder when we will finally a maintenance for it.

Comment

@ Bullseye® ....yep thats the one and they said they know about it and were going to fix it over 3 weeks ago lol
                ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                  Let me guess...it's that top pile you can't pick up. All the other stacks can be picked up by going around in a circle. That one up top you have to go up or down to collect not left or right.

are you alright bulls? you might want to talk to Emmanuelle Chriqui?
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    There's also another bug where the jewels show in the wrong color on the screen. In either case it shall show correctly after you exit Jewel Hunt and restart. At least that's what worked for me.
                    Let's take a vote...how many people say R2 should fix the jewel colors OR fix lag.
                    Bullseye® - S77
                    Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                      Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight
                      My friend, use some punctuation, will you?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        are you alright bulls? you might want to talk to Emmanuelle Chriqui?
                        um sure...i'll get right on that....who the **** is emmanuelle chriqui? lol
                        Bullseye® - S77
                        Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• well no amazon queen harvesting for me today (for exchange) so i'm behind schedule again. a well only need cerebuss and herculess so i have the time
                          living on compensation rewards

Comment

• Why can't they do these maint. earlier so people that work can get some game time in before having to leave for work??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                              Let's take a vote...how many people say R2 should fix the jewel colors OR fix lag.
                              why do we need that bulls? you must be with Jocelyn Wildenstein, i knew it.
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLixalot View Post
                                Why can't they do these maint. earlier so people that work can get some game time in before having to leave for work??
                                earlier somewhere is later somewhere else...deal with it or move
                                Bullseye® - S77
                                Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X