Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the wilds suck big time, i always stop before i teleport, i mean i dont move the char at all, like i do when we attack boss, if you move you dont get into fight, anyhow my teleport is bugged 60% of time atleast and my friend cant even use it at all, he has like
    200 lights and he doesnt even do all the wilds every day, so i guess there are many others who dont even do wilds cause it sucks.

Comment

• when will this shower of slyph equipement shards be over? i am sure in coming months this one will take most of our spaces too

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
        And what to do with sylph equipment shard ?
        Soon I'll be able to dress up the Chinese army ...
        1 give all your sylphs the best equipment
        2 just sell them gives good gold i think.
        3 some people (like me) still need them.
        4 only chinees army?
        living on compensation rewards

Comment

• Originally posted by R2111185728 View Post
          Well the wilds suck big time, i always stop before i teleport, i mean i dont move the char at all, like i do when we attack boss, if you move you dont get into fight, anyhow my teleport is bugged 60% of time atleast and my friend cant even use it at all, he has like
          200 lights and he doesnt even do all the wilds every day, so i guess there are many others who dont even do wilds cause it sucks.
          yeah but lately these bugs happend even if we dont move, and whit fights.. we stand all above the boss because the start button is always under boss and one starts all others are still.. still it happends that one off uss cant enter.. its so annoying and it takes time.. hole team has too die and start over..if u lucky all 4 gets in ..
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• Originally posted by R2111185728 View Post
            Well the wilds suck big time, i always stop before i teleport, i mean i dont move the char at all, like i do when we attack boss, if you move you dont get into fight, anyhow my teleport is bugged 60% of time atleast and my friend cant even use it at all, he has like

Agreed with U - & in addition to it now there is hell lot of lag & delay most of the time everywhere in game.

so now

WARTUNE = LAGTUNE

Comment

• black screen in cloud city when play map ???
              auto kick when enter MPD?
              black screen in WB?
              disconection a lot in dragon invasion during collect?
              wilds bugs during teleport ?
              having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight?

and what about those r2 or you care only about the items that allow you to milk money out of our pokets

Comment

• Need lvl6 gem "hunt" lvl4 is many utopian ... and misery shop must be more friendly ...

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                  Agreed with U - & in addition to it now there is hell lot of lag & delay most of the time everywhere in game.

so now

WARTUNE = LAGTUNE
                  it's a fact that was known few moths back already, get over it

Comment

• hi G.M wartuner2game i need Even free Apollo sylph ty vm bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post

so now

WARTUNE = LAGTUNE
                      I remember the days when I only had to refresh once a day at server reset.
                      Bullseye® - S77
                      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by D3vilz View Post
                        when will this shower of slyph equipement shards be over? i am sure in coming months this one will take most of our spaces too
                        I think 5k gold is good price and you can sell anytime as you need gold

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                          I remember the days when I only had to refresh once a day at server reset.
                          know games where there is maintance every morning, but that is only do a refresh and you can continue and people are always complaining too there so...

no game is perfect, deal with it or dont play games at all

Comment

• That's a loading issue. They moved the program data from Flash cache to browser cache, so it keeps refetching from server for every time you access a graphic in the game. Server has to respond to a client request for every image even if the image is up to date and does not need to be downloaded again. If server happens to be busy at that time or browser doesn't re-render the pixels, it'll show as shadows. I've been seeing nothing but shadows for TOK and arena for months on all 3 servers where I actively play (1 on R2Games and 2 on Kabam). Even the astrals show as shadows and cannot be dragged towards another astral or cannot accept merge from another astral until they are fully loaded. It's saddening to see even trivial things such as inventory or astral panel also show shadows in them, but that's what the game is at the moment.

Originally posted by justice4me View Post
                            plz fix shadow issue ... in wilds and mpd and arena ... some of player shadow all times ... in wilds you found 2 mobs 1 shadow and can't attack and other you can see a lo of ppl having this probleme fix it plz

Comment

• what about to fix the other problems like a merge for europe servers?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                                That's what I meant by pulling the strings in market and game trends..
                                Are you that excited about making red sylphs? Personally, I'm alrdy happy to have my hades made purple.
                                The disparity between players just keeps growing, and this is just another way it's gonna happen..
                                Why bother about red sylphs when there are still some that don't even have a aegis/athena, let alone get a hades/apollo?
                                its so easy to get athena or gaia o.0 without cashing!
                                last event you only needed a lot of sepulcrums or mahras to get one of this! (900 i think)
                                and know in every eventitem you have the chance to get one

Comment

Working...
                                X