Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    well.. do you know that “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”
    with so many bugs, tree harvest is mostly rotten fruits anyway
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

"Wilds Bugged"

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
      Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight. along with the fact that to the party it can appear another person is there but in fact they are not. Then not able to enter. There is also the fact that it will use ALL energy when trying to teleport but nothing happens until you close out browser and relog in...
      It has been awhile now, teleporting off and on. And the solution to people not being able to enter/attack when another attack is ONLY one of the party members move/attack, nobody else moves. Also, make sure the person attacking can see all party members on their screen. That should solve it till they decide to fix it. Goood luck.

S464
      Char : LORDED
      Guild : SHIELD
      BR : 430Kish to date.
      Main Sylph : 4 star purple Herc

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
        how aboput fixing the issues with the new talent system they not working the ones that say they lower the cd on a skill dont and the one were ap can do a bit of dmg to can do random dmg to another person not working still only doing the dmg to the one no matter how many millions gold and exp u spent trying to make it better hell lets not forget that u made boss 18 in purgatory impossible to kill since after 8 moves or so he kills u on the spot like it does in di no buff no warning u just end up dead
        I got level 9 AP talent and still never seen it work and neither has anyone on our server...on the bright side it's not just me...in reality R2 ****** up again.
        Bullseye® - S77
        Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by masedig View Post
          .....um duh....of course mahra is easy to get now. you need it so you can get gold and then cash to get the new moon rocks or dust or what the **** ever to get a red morphed sylph or whatever we're calling the red sylphs now.....how are they going to get more of your money otherwise lol
          You got that exactly right. Which is also why they've been giving 'refined' sylphs etc through events and coin exchange etc for the past few weeks/months. Not sure to what extent but it takes $1000 to evolve those sylphs. Noobs on newer servers on our newly merged server have it (all it takes is $$) but are still weaker than us in general. Go figure.

Char: LORDED
          Server: 464
          Guild: SHIELD
          BR: 430Kish
          Main sylph : 4 star purple Herc

Comment

Originally posted by sealacey View Post
            all of these is caused by your lag or other persons lag try updating your system to a newer version , the recommended system requirements for using this game is available if you look close enough ,
            Already did all the defragged comp, virus scan. updated flash and comp, interwebs up to date... even scan for registry errors... im good onmy end.

Comment

Originally posted by masedig View Post
              .....um duh....of course mahra is easy to get now. you need it so you can get gold and then cash to get the new moon rocks or dust or what the **** ever to get a red morphed sylph or whatever we're calling the red sylphs now.....how are they going to get more of your money otherwise lol
              That's what I meant by pulling the strings in market and game trends..
              Are you that excited about making red sylphs? Personally, I'm alrdy happy to have my hades made purple.
              The disparity between players just keeps growing, and this is just another way it's gonna happen..
              Why bother about red sylphs when there are still some that don't even have a aegis/athena, let alone get a hades/apollo?
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYCLOUD View Post
                It has been awhile now, teleporting off and on. And the solution to people not being able to enter/attack when another attack is ONLY one of the party members move/attack, nobody else moves. Also, make sure the person attacking can see all party members on their screen. That should solve it till they decide to fix it. Goood luck.

S464
                Char : LORDED
                Guild : SHIELD
                BR : 430Kish to date.
                Main Sylph : 4 star purple Herc
                REally Ed? LMAO

Comment

maybe with less complains we might get some compensation.
                  What drugs are you on and why aren't you sharing?
                  Bullseye® - S77
                  Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralVodka View Post
                    How long does a mute last???
                    I've been muted on my server. So again, "how long does the mute last"?
                    There probably was a good reason to do that! So I wouldnt mind if that lastet for years. Players who get rude and insulting when they get defeated by other players shouldnt be allowed to chat at all.
                    ~o~ Guild Master of saXens ~o~ Archer OviusX br 786.4 k ~o~ Main Sylph Medusa DreyziaX br 122.6 k ~o~ Main Eudaemon Archer Freya br 277.1 k ~o~ Triple merged server Terrowin ~o~

Comment

Comment

ye they used to give compensation for regular maintenance........not for the time of bug fixing

Comment

well.. do you know that “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”
                          R2 aint one of those trees

Comment

Originally posted by OviusX View Post
                            There probably was a good reason to do that! So I wouldnt mind if that lastet for years. Players who get rude and insulting when they get defeated by other players shouldnt be allowed to chat at all.
                            I have been muted once also, when many people had a fight in world chat and I was just protecting one of my friends, but I didn't use any words of brutal language neither I insulted someone. But I got muted while some wasn't. So not sure some has very particular reason to mute you. In my case I got rid of the mute like in an hour or so. If they haven't done it with your account, then you should write a ticket about it to R2, though I don't think it will give you much help.
                            I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
                            Game: Wartune
                            Allisandra

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                              What drugs are you on and why aren't you sharing?
                              LOL.. i know you always support my understatement.
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye® View Post
                                what drugs are you on and why aren't you sharing?
                                lmao......

Comment

Working...
                                X