Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe with less complains we might get some compensation.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Please fix the auto kick in multy player dungeons...one time i got auto kicked in spire and 2 days ago in nirvana and i wasted attempts i was leader of party so nobody kicked me...when was loading for enter in dungeon, i didn't enter in dungeon but saw me back in cloud city

Comment

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
        Are they going to fix the wilds bugs too teleport is bugged again and having issues entering fights when in a party people are not getting joined in an losing rewards or having to get lucky and being able to enter the fight the attack button either wont show up or wont let you in the fight. along with the fact that to the party it can appear another person is there but in fact they are not. Then not able to enter. There is also the fact that it will use ALL energy when trying to teleport but nothing happens until you close out browser and relog in...
        all of these is caused by your lag or other persons lag try updating your system to a newer version , the recommended system requirements for using this game is available if you look close enough ,

Comment

Lmao bwahahahahaha

Comment

Lmao bwahahahhahha
            Originally posted by r23181918 View Post
            nah mann this is for real, my job is the game....lol i just rode my royal steed mount to wal-mart and back

Comment

fused sylph for compensation, 1 mil bound balen, 1 bil daru pearl soul crystal 100 mil and a lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                maybe with less complains we might get some compensation.
                many with less bugs we will complain less
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yEAH. Same issue, auto kick in MPD when fighting first NPCs........and after spire you won't get reward or EXP.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    many with less bugs we will complain less
                    well.. do you know that “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Weird... Bugs I've never heard of are being fixed, but the ones that have been around for months are completely ignored.

Comment

One word to define these developers...unable!

Comment

Yes it's always happen when doin map (Treasure Hunt) at Cloud City always Black Screen and also need to reload. I had ever told but no respond at all till now... =(

Comment

Yeah camping is good... But, for a new server camping is Madness

Comment

I bet these mofos don't even play their own game...
                              And we're petting it for them = =
                              We players truly know the potential of this game,
                              but they abuse it in every way. Yea, now mahra is in abundance,
                              was a gd thing didn't cash for something like that. I wonder how about those who did...
                              Oops, did I revealed you lost more of your potential customers R2?
                              Trying to take control of the market and game trends, and yet don't know what players want
                              for a better game experience... Just another day, another market tragedy
                              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

.....um duh....of course mahra is easy to get now. you need it so you can get gold and then cash to get the new moon rocks or dust or what the **** ever to get a red morphed sylph or whatever we're calling the red sylphs now.....how are they going to get more of your money otherwise lol

Comment

Working...
                                X