Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    lol DST change.

get ready for the infamous dimensional rewards bug and many other things.
    we must get compensation
    arrrgghhhh
    is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by BazLace View Post
      I already did and was directed to "information" provided in this thread, which is non-existant. Just keep spamming tickets so that they can't close them.
      Please do not spam tickets. We are reporting things as fast as we find or become aware of them. rest assured we're poking them as much as we can on this guys and gals.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

again and again so many bug hahaha ... cant check log in, no rewards on dimantion, daily devotion rude, blessing event not count because bless when server reset, etc ...
        The Power Of Civil

Fathimah
        Magician LVL 70
        S107 Forest of Chaos

Comment

Why is it that wilds, stamina, dungeons and cata can reset, but devotion, dimensions cant? This is getting ridiculous. Cant check in, cant do dimensions, but I can get my heaven's horns.... thats just perfect
          Archer
          Emerald Falls

Comment

Lost dimensional rewards once.
            Now all daily quests appear green (as done) yet you can't complete them.
            Can't get login rewards for the day.

I don't care for compensation. Can I have my money back pls?

Comment

send a ticket they will not help you or give u proper comp by just doing in forum we had same issue on US east servers last time and only people that did tickets and not let up on them got anything that was truelly lost rest got junk comp and the mentor will not help they just going to try lighten there load so they give less proper comps
              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
              name RubyRed
              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
              Name gippal .........Name backlash
              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Fix the ****** game, no one can check in,it's 6:44 and it says i'm on 119 devotion and it says i have completed 4 quests that i can't claim for, don't blame the time change as it would have been 5:44 without the change, just fix it no excuses

Comment

yeah s462 cannot claim daily login. Some quests cannot be completed clicking on them does nothing. Guild blessing has reset but the 30 minute event has not.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Is same for all servers i think.
                    MPD, spire , tok reseted bounty quest too, others don't. can't check-in, can't get shadow cristal quest, devotion is same.
                    Theres no reset for daily stuff. hope is gona fix this soon. I tought the time will be with +1 hour not with 2 right?
                    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Put in a ticket, lets see if something comes of it.

Comment

The only reply you get is clear cache and cookies... the fix all solution they always get. This is not a cache or cookie issue lolololol
                        Archer
                        Emerald Falls

Comment

I know, still it may help with compensation

Comment

** the compensation ... just fix the god damn servers ....anyway the compensation will be ******.. like 100k gold .. 2 whips... and some shits

Comment

Not really worried about compensation - just wanted to give a little extra push

Comment

You are really fantastic R2, you only need to change hour on european server and you are able to destroy all the game
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-30-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X