Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I suggest for cities to be able to transport to different location within the area?

Comment

• Originally posted by sugaryetspicy2012 View Post
      How about Guild Master or G.M. under the guild name of our characters so that ppl will know who they are

Good one....

Comment

• Okay, I do have a few thoughts, some of which have been already noted by others

A way to store gold or convert the gold you have into Gold boxes like we could get from the pumpkins that hold 1k gold, simple enough that or in the guild warehouse have a gold deposit area.

NO TRADING SYSTEM!!!!! A trading system will encourage the use of alternate accounts not only as mules but as farmers, meaning a player could have 9 alternate accounts each farming gold daily, the player could be lvl 20 with lvl 9 guild skills as well as have a plethora of hp potions and luck stones prepared for later levels.

DO NOT CHANGE THE GUILD LVL SYSTEM: If this is changed players around lvl 38-39 are likely to set their exp donation to 100% or as high as possible to slow and prevent leveling in order to milk lvl 39 Battlegrounds for every last insignia and honor point they can. This could very well equal a lvl 39 Divine if someone is willing to sit and wait at lvl 39 long enough (Not likely but could be done)

When 1.45 comes out give us a very, very, very, very detailed report over what is being introduced and how it works and what it does for us and how we can obtain the stuff to make this or that work, if we cant figure out how it works, we cant make use of it, if we cant use it, we're not happy lol. Just a good idea to let us know how things work.

Get more players to moderate in the servers, there are a TOOOON of players who run around cursing and bypassing the chat filter just to mouth off to someone and start an ugly argument in front of the entire server which may consist of small children, this and Crystal Saga are two of the only games ive played where there is no in game moderation outside of the preset chat filter. That being said, what goes on in PM can stay in PM or be dealt with via actual staff instead of moderators if the players feel that is necessary. My suggestion to the Moderator idea in the game is to have, more or less a set of people from each server who are able to pay pretty good attention to chat, answer questions, deal with "Minor and Major Chat infractions" by providing first a verbal warning in local chat and or in a PM. Moderators should have a section of the forums where we check in with the Game Masters and Administrators and turn in Logs or descriptions and excerpts of problems while on "shift." These proposed moderators could be paid for their services in an amount of gold relative to the amount of time they spent moderating their servers chat. A chief concern on this however becomes how to pick the moderators and make sure each server has one or two as well as how to give them "Moderator Powers/Authorities" within the game itself.

Well thats my thoughts and suggestions for now, Thanks guys, keep up the hard work and Balenor Bless thee
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

• put in a way to gamble in the guild but put a limit to the number of times you can do it and give it a lvl system so the higher the lvl the more you can wager and more you can gamble
          Last edited by R21287762; 11-08-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bintangmalam View Post
            blind? Your offline friends will be in grey color... Din u see that at ur love icon at friendlist?
            weew the smart player but spoke harshly , please answer and tell the other with polite word
            Character Name: Pixel

Class: Knight

Guild: EvilEmpire

Server: [S7]

Just Having Fun @ This Game

Comment

• Originally posted by mariusica90 View Post
              if u guys implement a trading system or anything like that.will ruine the game.ppl will start farmin.lvl other chars and send the items to the main one.that is not good for r2 or fair for other ppl.think about it.

S8 forrest of doom
              leech

that's right...

Comment

• Originally posted by R23161116 View Post
                Can I suggest for cities to be able to transport to different location within the area?
                you can already teleport just click on any village on the wilds map

Comment

• One more thing to be calculated is to balance the class, at this time Knight really really have hard time to fight mages or archer, in my opinion and in the WB ranking anyway, it realy realy rare to see a knight at the top ten WB ranking, excluded the Heavy Ballen Knight ^^.

Comment

• 1. World Boss should be on rooms with no more than 100 players (as it is now only vips gain from it )
                    2. Vip tokens if its not possible for non vip to use them at least set a price for sell

[S57] Narlington Field
                    Character:
                    Darkness

Comment

• Originally posted by R23161116 View Post
                      Can I suggest for cities to be able to transport to different location within the area?
                      They already can. click a village and a teleport option appears...
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by syntax_kim View Post
                        I would like to suggest about live 1 on 1 PVP --

My friend I like to test the strength of our character and our ability to play the game, but we don't a change to do it since there is no 1 on 1 PvP where we can battle live.

it will make this game more exciting.
                        Go into wilds, find each other, press 'x' (or the "attack" button at the top-right under coordinates) then click on said friend. Voila - game made much more interesting for ya'! Note, however, that you cannot be in the same guild to do this.

Comment

• first i think we need a market which player can sell their item too other player on market , second : we have to have WAR ( massive number of player ) too attack enemy and defend our base.. soo we could do the best effort too make a very best character.. i think that s it.. thanks...
                          Last edited by AntonSTAY; 11-08-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• hello its hard for others to participate in the group arena due to the time in different countries so i would like to suggest that arena time to be changed so has everyone can participate in the arena

Comment

• Here is a link to my suggestions: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....187#post261187

Comment

• LIVE!!!!
                                1 ON 1 pvp

WOULD BE GREAT ADDITION TO NEW PATCH!

Comment

Working...
                                X