Emergency Maintenance R2Games s583

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
    Hard to ban people for "cheating" when it's the devs fault that this exploit was put there in the first place. They need to shut down all server, and fix the bugs.
    Like the GM said; it's being worked on.
    I'm also pretty confident the devs didn't put this problem in deliberately. People did exploit it deliberately, though, and *that* is against the TOS:
    Cheats/Hacking

You may not:
    2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover must be reported immediately to us.
    Which you can read here. So yes, exploiting an error or bug or loophole is cheating. And we'll just have to wait and see what R2 decides to do with them.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Like the GM said; it's being worked on.
      I'm also pretty confident the devs didn't put this problem in deliberately. People did exploit it deliberately, though, and *that* is against the TOS:

Which you can read here. So yes, exploiting an error or bug or loophole is cheating. And we'll just have to wait and see what R2 decides to do with them.
      I don't get it why so many people are sooo impatient. Just relax, play some wartune and wait for it....
      Everyone who either exploits or uses cheats to gain an advantage through a unfair way will be punished. It's 100% detectable. But we all know that R2 can't punish 100-200 players at the same time when we don't have "enough" evidence yet. Let them collect evidence and fix the BUG than the SPANK-Hammer will fall upon those who are guilty.

Cheers, Reasinglow
      Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
      Server: S587, Glitterhold
      BR: 348k
      Guild: Elysium
      Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

Evidence ???U know how 'logs' work ?^^ theyve got everything to say who use this BUG, when, how many, what he got from chest, for what he spend gold etc thats how 'logs' works But there have to be initiative from r2 to check that.

Comment

Originally posted by R237618666 View Post
          Evidence ???U know how 'logs' work ?^^ theyve got everything to say who use this BUG, when, how many, what he got from chest, for what he spend gold etc thats how 'logs' works But there have to be initiative from r2 to check that.
          That's where Patiënce comes in handy. Be patiënt, every game works with logs. And i knew that already. But to check a log that may be 1023940 pages long won't be done in 2 minutes.
          Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
          Server: S587, Glitterhold
          BR: 348k
          Guild: Elysium
          Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

Feel good to not be part of a cheating flood again. From my experince, nothing much will happened. Even if someone gets banned for it, they just need to send a ticket and they'll get their account back in a few days, that's their punishment

Comment

when lot of ppl wont ban for that bug then first r2 mzst ban all ppl who use njavel hunt bug and fisch bug too lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Nami View Post
                Today we just deleted the items players collected by taking advantage of the bug. Please be patient we will continue to work on the other issues related to the exploiting of the bug.
                Rank **!

You are addressing the symptoms, not the cause of the problem. Band Aid repair job at its best.

The root cause is a bunch of people who believe they have a right to cheat to WIN. You take away their stuff, they will just find more ways of getting more stuff. You want to stop them from looking and if found, not us. The only way to do that is to take away their toon from them. PERMANENTLY.

When people get banned for cheating, losing a toon they have spent money on, they will think twice next time. Taking away stuff they didn't pay for is nothing to these guys. They never had it to begin with. They'll just try again.

You devs think that people come to this game and pay money out of the goodness of their hearts? "Oh, the devs made a good game. Let's support them and give them some cash, like some beggar on the streets." Hell no! They come to win, and they are willing to PAY for it. They want to lord it over others. They want to GLOAT. That is why they find exploits and use them. That is why they will KEEP DOING SO until something drastic happens.

BAN their toon on that server. Let them make another toon on another server just like anyone else, but ban the toon they used for exploits. ALL of them.

And while you are at it, start looking at JH and that BG exploit users also. There is a lot of people in Unscarred guild that needs banning.

Comment

Please remove the 1000% exp buff, or at least make it 100%!!! I'm leveling up so fast, I still need to upgrade my BR... PLEASE!!!

Comment

what was this bug im surprised thee wasnta big uproar about it

Comment

Originally posted by kamilower3112 View Post
                      when lot of ppl wont ban for that bug then first r2 mzst ban all ppl who use njavel hunt bug and fisch bug too lol
                      Agree, great idea, why not that cheating too!!!

Comment

couldn,t say better thank you , they should all be banned and remove allon toon ar even toon to think twice next time, i was cursed and ugly spoke to me when i told them to stop they even made fun of me saying i,m jelly hell no i work my *** on toon and spend my money fair they should do same thing ,

Comment

i cant play normally in server 499 what happen he still white screen... i have a good connectioon here..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	1711328

way to go r2 remove the free stuff for spending balens i got 11 hrs left so no free item today for me i want a refund plz for the balens i spent for the free item as my counter is still counting down

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	2
Size:	332.5 KB
ID:	1711329
                            Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-21-2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Rank **!

You are addressing the symptoms, not the cause of the problem. Band Aid repair job at its best.

The root cause is a bunch of people who believe they have a right to cheat to WIN. You take away their stuff, they will just find more ways of getting more stuff. You want to stop them from looking and if found, not us. The only way to do that is to take away their toon from them. PERMANENTLY.

When people get banned for cheating, losing a toon they have spent money on, they will think twice next time. Taking away stuff they didn't pay for is nothing to these guys. They never had it to begin with. They'll just try again.

You devs think that people come to this game and pay money out of the goodness of their hearts? "Oh, the devs made a good game. Let's support them and give them some cash, like some beggar on the streets." Hell no! They come to win, and they are willing to PAY for it. They want to lord it over others. They want to GLOAT. That is why they find exploits and use them. That is why they will KEEP DOING SO until something drastic happens.

BAN their toon on that server. Let them make another toon on another server just like anyone else, but ban the toon they used for exploits. ALL of them.

And while you are at it, start looking at JH and that BG exploit users also. There is a lot of people in Unscarred guild that needs banning.
                              Exactly my thoughts too. People pay-to-win and you have no idea how frustrating it is to see a bunch of losers rip you apart in a game, just because they found a bug and exploited it. Banning their toon atleast on this particular server makes perfect sense. These cheaters deserve to be punished for their actions, just like your rule book says. And please keep us updated about what steps you're going to take regarding this issue. Regret spending money on this game now

Comment

Oh and also, you have the Astral Synthesis event scheduled for Week 2. Imagine the amount of Gold, Exp and Energines those cheaters are about to get. Atleast do something about this and postpone/change the event.

Comment

Working...
                                X