No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance R2Games s583

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 logic... Instead of punishing the cheaters you punish all by removing the item?

And as some people have said, when they are to "easy" on cheaters, people won't spend that is honest. I remember when they had a big spender with lv10 gem scroll, I was even at the recharge page(first time recharge ever) to buy when I thought... Why should I pay for stuff, when others get stuff by cheating?

Comment

the cheating is exactly why i refuse to spend money on this game anymore, i used to spend over 30 dollars a month (and would have spent more)but when they let cheaters thrive it is useless to spend anymore, wake up wartune

Comment

now u guys see, how are non-cashers feeling.

Comment

Cashers are cheaters in the eyes of non-cashers? Good to know so that my contempt for you can be more pronounced.

Comment

Stop crying..If u recharge like 2k balens is not a lot..I relly don't care about astrals..U can be best only with money not with bugs..

Comment

Originally posted by R261173485 View Post
              Stop crying..If u recharge like 2k balens is not a lot..I relly don't care about astrals..U can be best only with money not with bugs..
              Lol. Dude i recharged more than 2k balens. These guys have Lvl 8 red astrals, full guild skills, all clothing ID, All blacksmith related items to the max etc. So don't give me **** about using balens to beat them. As of now they are way too strong even if we do recharge balens.

Comment

i make a lvl 10 red astral from scratch every week stop winging about gold you will eventually get 50-100mil a day complain about the chests

Comment

In case you didn't notice this is a recently launcher server. It's just a week old. Fancy competing against players with a 30k+ BR in one week's time? So they already have a huge headstart. People on new servers don't even get 5 million gold to spend a day. And these guys got close to 800 Million every day for 6 days. You don't need to do the math on this one.

Comment

I'm still unclear as to what this bug or exploit even was, but if people got punished for it, GOOD.
                    Name: Phoenixia
                    Server: R2 S-319
                    Class: Mage
                    BR: 911k
                    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Why are not R2 doing anything to the peole who exploit this bug?

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                        I'm still unclear as to what this bug or exploit even was, but if people got punished for it, GOOD.
                        Remember this Eudamon Vessel that was available for redemption in the Shop every day along with a sack of gold for 100,000 for a purchase? The bug was such that at midnight, innumerable sacks of gold could be collected by repeatedly clicking on the sack of gold. The game failed to register that the sack had already been collected. So people exploited this bug to get millions of gold. Funny thing is that every single person who exploited the bug is from a Polish guild named "Rebirth", and i know a few from "BellaPL" and other guilds as well.

Comment

I was lvl up and my sylph too but sylph exp stuck and it's say exp full but sylph exp bar was just start for new lvl what's that?
                          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
                            I was lvl up and my sylph too but sylph exp stuck and it's say exp full but sylph exp bar was just start for new lvl what's that?
                            I have the exact same problem. I was wondering whether I was the only one. I'm on US 80 East.

Comment

Originally posted by KingVoldemort
                              The Polish can make awesome sausage =-P GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO?
                              I disagree. They didn't MAKE the sausages. They just TOOK them. From the Germans. Since 1939.

Comment

been reading about people taking advantage of bugs . it down to imcompetance with programmer not the player .maybe they should ban programmer .i know what it says in r2 literature, but thats a cover up for themselves so no come back on them, the only fair way to do things is all the people who not cheat give them the rewards as i suspect not all will be found out .

Comment

Working...
                                X