Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just woke up...made coffee...turn on computer...maintenance still going on...noticed what the compensation was going to be..rolled my eyes a bit..

if you want better compensations?...heres how to do it...buy the rights to this game and hire a respectable team to run it

Comment

• You are sure that we can play today?

ennorme maj anyway ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
        done our case # is 321533

we are all not thrilled and censoring ourselves be nearly impossible atm

Well you are doing a gr8 job - just do 1 more thing stop cashing & then only will they learn to listen to people who spend in this game

Comment

• Originally posted by SmOoSh24 View Post
          save some energy guys.. it's earth day hahah ...
          I celebrate Earth Day by turning on all my lights, radio, TV, computer, and coffee maker.

Why? Because I am celebrating the human TECHNOLOGY that gave us sootless power plant emissions, taming the land and making it productive, gave us hot water and air conditioning, transport capabilities beyond walking to the horizon once per day, ability to help endangered species with modern medicine and breeding techniques, etc.

I don't celebrate Earth Day by squatting in a cold, freezing cave trying to light a fire using sticks and stones. You'd have to be a Cold Cupcake and stark staring bonkers to even try.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-23-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Lol can I request "bad" words be changed from Cupcakes to Brownies from now on? Huh Esme? I mean You gotta be getting tired of eating cupcakes...change it up with brownies.

Comment

• good job, i think the monkeys with sticks doing these maintenances are actually accurate, 5 hours to implement something that is in the game already just proves how mentally ******** you are.!!!!

oh i forgot to edite, HOW MENTALLY CUPCAKED YOU ARE.

Comment

• got 3 advance dimension .... lastime have 2 expert you just wasted it.. now even good compensation for it and happy to say didn't acquired those for free

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    I celebrate Earth Day by turning on all my lights, radio, TV, computer, and coffee maker.

Why? Because I am celebrating the human TECHNOLOGY that gave us sootless power plant emissions, taming the land and making it productive, gave us hot water and air conditioning, transport capabilities beyond walking to the horizon once per day, ability to help endangered species with modern medicine and breeding techniques, etc.

I don't celebrate Earth Day by squatting in a cold, freezing cave trying to light a fire using sticks and stones. You'd have to be a frakking MORON and stark staring bonkers to even try.
                    alrighty then....who wants another cup of coffee made by modern technology?

Comment

• HEY R2 ITS BEEN 5 HRS HAVE THE ***** MONKEY THROW THE GOD DAMN SWITCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SOME OF US USE THIS GAME FOR THEARPY or should I just start kicking the dog and cat instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Striden View Post
                        Lol can I request "bad" words be changed from Cupcakes to Brownies from now on? Huh Esme? I mean You gotta be getting tired of eating cupcakes...change it up with brownies.

& put that cup cakes or brownies whatever u fell cool for u people in ur candy Cupcake
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-23-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• If they don't remove this WP of 1000% I will protest in game, I will sit down in some level and stay there till they remove it, no matter how many months or year I'll pass there but with the time I'll get very strong in a low level and I will begin make some destruction in bgs and arena, so please, remove this WP.
                          Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr HAMSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ever so p issed, wana play laggy game grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Here's the Secret Mod-Guide To A Nice Cold Beer:
                              1: Walk to the kitchen
                              2: Open fridge
                              3: Grab beer
                              4: Open beer
                              5: Walk to the lounge
                              6: Sit on sofa
                              7: Sip beer
                              8: Enjoy
                              9: Complain about electricity bill after having left fridge door open all day

Comment

• how long we've to wait...lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X