Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	relaxed-man-feet-up.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	1711451

weekly maintenance
    Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

• freebie player with 680k br at mo. ima noooob :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• please finish the maintenance fast

Comment

• Incorrect and old joke, What's green and smells like bacon... is the correct one.. Try again..

Comment

• Originally posted by a777 View Post
            Morning Rich!
            Too much lag caused by showing all of the attack amounts in group arena, same thing in cetain battles where boss has more than 10 buffs at a time like Nirvana Nightmare last boss!!!
            Last edited by CBorealis; 04-23-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChromedKim View Post
              or maybe a level 39 camper whos more than 2year old char already with 120k+ br who's addicted to free balens tab everyday

only noob player dont know what free balens is so this is a free game (y)
              .....those free balens r bb and they can only get u so far in the game.....sure can camp but the way players leave this game...

Comment

• no, im not a casher

my br is actually low cuz i speed level, heck i even have a level 40 set and already 80, altho got my 80 weapon now, the other 3 pcs are still 40

despite that fact, i still am not a camper idiot or camper bully
                Originally posted by spels View Post
                let me guess kev ....you cant get anything done because no-one wants to run with someone with so low a br ? and so high a lvl ...you have to ask (beg) for help all the time

I SOLD all my 80 gear and I am in a 20 set ..... will have my 80 weapon and took me all of 3 weeks maybe since i came back .....
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MrNumnut View Post
                  So after 1 hour delay they let us know we have a 2 hours delay...

So 1 more hour right?

Or... r2 games maths?
                  Well the original post said "3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer." So even the 5 hours was within "schedule". Lets assume 2 hours delay from now, and if it turns out to be "only" 1, yay.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                    ok i c u feeling sry for ur momma - ok kiddo dont cry - ur momma doing a nice job LOL
                    Lmfao, take what I've already said to you and trying to spin it around. I love people who have 0 IQ and can only take whats been said and try to make it a burn back. Here let me help you out.
                    "Aw you feel sorry for someone who has a pointless job because people like me fight them every step of the way even though we have things called lives and should really know better then sitting at our computer complaining is just pointless cuz we haven't gotten anything solve is 2+ years."

There thats a better burn towards me then reusing the one I used on you if you'd like I can tutor you on the skill of online trolling. Oh wait, that was a troll on you, my bad oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by striker8780 View Post
                      i agree with this...how annoying is it when you see someone screaming for help in either ToK or spire..so you jump in and then you get this.."Sorry..your BR isnt high enough" and then kicks you..

well ***hole...apparently yours aint either..
                      I don't like the BR snobbery in WT, but sometimes its necessary... we do DI and ToK (now) to get hooves and mats for eudaemons, you need a good team if you want to get more. I don't mind wasting my spire attempt because the loot is rubbish tbh and i have spire god on both (because i camped and worked at my BR and had a good team). Kicking players is just rude imo, i would never kick anyone.

I don't mind running things with low BRs but just don't lag because that makes me fume especially if its because you are still using a browser and have alts open and then you are suprised you lag, CUPCAKES (i wanted to swear so i just saved the mod some time!!)
                      Wartune
                      IGN: Decima
                      Guild: Elysium
                      Server: S5 (Europe)
                      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                      Server : 59 (Europe)
                      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• after this they will say sorry we need 2 more hour to fix the rightthing right

Comment

• Well must say a swift action on part of R2 - since they cant handle MT - they shifted CW to 28 CHEERS

Comment

• Originally posted by R2127795485 View Post
                            so a question, and not saying anything about esme, but what is the point of mods if people are asking valid questions or making valid points which are relayed to the devs by the mods and yet there is still no answer given even to the mod?
                            A pm I got that ought to clear that up some:

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax
                            Unfortunately, moderators are just that: moderators. We aren't R2-staff in the sense that it's our job, because it's not. We're players, like yourself, that volunteer to keep the forum a save and swear-free place. That's essentially our only task. But because we also play the game, we care for the players, and want to help, which we do by relaying tickets, kicking GMs in the behind, etc.
                            Pyranthos
                            S372 Spirit Divide
                            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Well the original post said "3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer." So even the 5 hours was within "schedule". Lets assume 2 hours delay from now, and if it turns out to be "only" 1, yay.
                              well this is what on my screen it doesnt say 3-4 hrs

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	179.5 KB
ID:	1711452

Comment

• i think you will find your wrong there if you would kindly take a look at the top right corner of your screen when maint is over you will see small flashing writing which clearly states "free balens"...... yes you may only get a few at most but yes they are free and if you can use your brain and save them you can buy whatever you like with your "free balens"

Comment

Working...
                                X