Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take more time pliz

Comment

• Maintenance down for UK so far - 5 1/2 hours. Now 2.05pm, so going on for a days loss of play as won't be on tonight, way to go Devs. Unbelievable how much you alienate players.

Comment

• The maintenance is delayed because it's lagging too much for them too....LOL

Comment

• Contains language.

gotta watch funny as cupcake lol
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-23-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Which is reason for more comp which is reason for even more delays which is reason for more comp, etc? o.O
            well.we lost a lot of time,i thing this is reazon enough and.....R2 need more time for this maint than last week when the great patch is coming lol

Comment

• wow just 10 hour maintenance, hope we will get those 10 daru, 10 gold and 10 other stuff for compensation, All Hail R2 !, All Hail R2 ! sieg heil R2 the new fuhrer
              Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• Silly question about cirquit quests
                How does everyone can't wait to read Asima's letter? No one hates her?
                Also, haven't they heard of emails? Why do I need to ride all the way to carry Asima's letters?

Comment

• Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-23-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
                    its not trolling you dumb twit, its a legit gripe. 5 adv dark dimensions dont grow on our farm. It requires a fair bit of luck.. To have 5 active in prep for cw only to have it rescheduled to a point where those will have expired bc they are a bunch of ignorant baffoons is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Why should WE have to pay for THEIR mistakes.. You want to see a troll? Look in a freaking mirror
                    I haven't denied that I'm a troll, I even offered 1 person tutoring lessons in trolling. You can't seriously be complaining about the fact that "You" did something expecting R2 to do something "correctly" and I'm quoting that only because of the fact that oh idk every maintenance comes with another maintenance and another. So again, I stated people would be complaining and trolling about the fact that "they", not R2, screwed up because R2 screwed up. Here is a thought, maybe and just maybe it'll get through, they make these things called dimension essence and if you're like me you stockpile them rather than use them up right away, because you plan on using them for situations like this, and you can use those to save your dimension while you wait for CW next week. But thats just an idea since I'm sure you're gonna find some sure-fire way to shoot it down cuz again you are complaining about things that my 3 year old figure out a solution to.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      Which is reason for more comp which is reason for even more delays which is reason for more comp, etc? o.O
                      for it to be considered a compensations it has to be of equal or greater value of what is lost last i checked there nothing being given for worth value of what is being lost

also since cw date being changed then what the heck are they doing with this maintenance
                      (as r2 adds new lag switch)
                      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                      name RubyRed
                      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                      Name gippal .........Name backlash
                      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• Well, they are doing everything in their power to encourage you to quit so they can focus on their newer games. In time they can do 23 hours maintenance daily and make sure that unless you cash a couple dozen millions per year chargeable with VAT and some fancy taxes on top you cannot progress at all. And yes, with Wartune we do not get FPS (frames per second) we get HPF (hours per frame).

Why should you cash at all when with lag a person with 40% of your stats (not BR, stats) manages to get 5 attacks per 2 of yours and will always kill you in BG and Arena; some people get 5-6 rounds of double hits in WB while you get the WB triple hitting you; when you go to AB your screen just freezes? Maybe because R2 feel that Wartune requires higher spec than FarCry 4? Because we play the latter at max specs without any lag, but hey, Wartune is more graphically intense? Or because Wartune requires fast international internet and international upload of 100 GB / international download of 2TB per day is not fast enough to play Wartune, even though that is what we get to US, China, South Korea, Russia, UK, etc? What we see is an effort to make you quit no matter how much you can spend by making sure you will never benefit from it. I guess they want to have a pet in-house game with 2-3 active players per 20-30 surviving servers who can have "real fun". That is where they are heading. And before saying we have to live with it, we have played on China servers with zero lag being Europeans, so the issue is not with the developer. And coming from dozens of different countries, the issue is also not with our ISPs.

I can only wish them good luck in destroying fully our inventory, sylphs and mounts with this maintenance to help us along the way of quitting faster. Great job, guys. You made as much as you could and now the cheapest solution is to discontinue this in a way that puts the blame on your customers.

Comment

• no more wartune..pls delete the game

Comment

• lol...hell yeah

Comment

• Ah well... it's given me enough time to do another anti-virus scan, anti-malware scan, clear the cache, clean the screen and the keyboard, get fresh supply of coffee..... i'm ready now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                                Contains language.

gotta watch funny as cupcake lol
                                Not allowed, sorry. Contains swearing that's not allowed here.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X