Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    The maintenance is delayed because it's lagging too much for them too....LOL
    agreed rotflmao

Comment

• whats wrong its been a long hour for wait.. put it back now////

Comment

• Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
        Well yeah...that was my way of reasoning at least
        lol I just wanna say Hi Asha, ready to start the day too as soon as the server is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
          wow just 10 hour maintenance, hope we will get those 10 daru, 10 gold and 10 other stuff for compensation, All Hail R2 !, All Hail R2 ! sieg heil R2 the new fuhrer
          Wow....any possible way to show more bad taste in one post?

Comment

• Duke it+ will be time for bed by the time thwey give wartune back to us

Comment

• Originally posted by Anastasial View Post
              Why is there only one gender of eudaemon in game...
              archer just got female ..knight female and mage male...where the other gender of eudaemons? But loading screen show all eudaemons...i'm lost
              probably they just have a sex change when they grow up like sylphs

Comment

• Servers still down for almost 6 hours.

Character's Name: Zairah
                Server: S567
                Guild Name: Aryavart

Zairah || Guild Aryavart || S567 Hall of Elelior

Comment

• Originally posted by Striden View Post
                  I haven't denied that I'm a troll, I even offered 1 person tutoring lessons in trolling. You can't seriously be complaining about the fact that "You" did something expecting R2 to do something "correctly" and I'm quoting that only because of the fact that oh idk every maintenance comes with another maintenance and another. So again, I stated people would be complaining and trolling about the fact that "they", not R2, screwed up because R2 screwed up. Here is a thought, maybe and just maybe it'll get through, they make these things called dimension essence and if you're like me you stockpile them rather than use them up right away, because you plan on using them for situations like this, and you can use those to save your dimension while you wait for CW next week. But thats just an idea since I'm sure you're gonna find some sure-fire way to shoot it down cuz again you are complaining about things that my 3 year old figure out a solution to.
                  So basically your saying, dont plan to maximize efficiency because you are dealing with an inefficient and incompetent company. Well, there is truth to that, however its also absolute bull to try to fix something so half arsed as to cause brand new grievances. I mean, your basically saying everyone on oceanic shouldn't of expected cw just bc it was scheduled and should simply shut up and wait till next cw.. I am glad you admit to being a troll though. Its your skin, own it. Good for you. You cant justify bending someone over and reaming them just to prevent bending others over and reaming them. You cant fix a leaky hole with another hole, so to speak.
                  Last edited by Pyranthos; 04-23-2015, 08:20 AM.
                  Pyranthos
                  S372 Spirit Divide
                  Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• the saddest part is that they already knew that they were going to mess it up by telling us that there was a compensation pack for the maintenance xD
                    Genevieve

Server: Kabam S77

Class: Archer

BR: 868K

Comment

• Originally posted by R274351432 View Post
                      actually they are free so clearly you arntt using your brain....im trying to understand now how watching a video in the background on silent for an average of 0:30secs to 2mins is costing you anything other than pressing the mute button to silence it?
                      ....that would be free if there ever r any videos.....all i get is pay for this software with cc and get balens.or apply for this with cc and get balens..

Comment

• Wow....any possible way to show more bad taste in one post?
                        yes, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures with you
                        Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• Originally posted by Anastasial View Post
                          Why is there only one gender of eudaemon in game...
                          archer just got female ..knight female and mage male...where the other gender of eudaemons? But loading screen show all eudaemons...i'm lost
                          Its a beta in a beta game. So a game like this one must remain evolving so it draws people to spend money on it. If you choose so you can but if you dont you get them for free in time. The questions is how patient are you? Btw if the male eduas work well in the game, the female ones could be added. On the oceanic the original chin wartune server, the female eduas are added if enough money comes in, if the new servers bring in the expected money... Not really rocket science...

Comment

• 300000 gold and daru i lose over 6 million and i weak but hey thats the norm

Comment

• stick the comp where the sun don't shine lol all you mods do is lie for the game developers any wonder people leave the game TELL THE TRUTH MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Comment

• Guys 5 more hours..

Comment

Working...
                                X