Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what time game resume?

Comment

• [IMG]5873072415_157d6c4c0e_z.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• after they finish cupcakes

Comment

• Comment

• wouldn't it be funny if the servers came up and all toons was reseteed now that wud be funny

Comment

• It needs 100 pages to claim the full rewards

Comment

• Hope we get compensation of 100 bound balens and 50 mahra and sepulcrum for the delay

Comment

• The +2 hours is gone. just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by n23456 View Post
                    what time game resume?
                    Don't ask us, I don't think even R2 knows

Comment

• how do i put picture?

Comment

• Why would a person save up 10k+ sylph xp scrolls? Why
                        not use em, on a sylph, I know crazy concept. And if you
                        haven't got a sylph lower than lvl80, sell em already...

Class: Knight
                        Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

• Simple- Leveling to fast does not give oportunity to gather materials for proper gear. Catacombs = Can not gather enough Crypt Tokens; GB - BG = Can not gather enough insignias; Dungeons = Can not gather enough Legend Stones. Helloooo? does anyone else see this problem?
                          By the time you get to 40 u can't gather enought material cause u have to start gathering for level 70. ***? are the youngsters thinking. Get to LvL 80 with 60K BR? Whaaaat? how do we compete with Campers?

Comment

• i dont know. do you know. probably walking around the streets selling of our chars or alts...................................

Comment

• Originally posted by challeda View Post
                              very long time MT r2 that many problem u have today?
                              maybe many people waiting this
                              The same problem they always have, no one knows what the *cupcake* they are doing

Comment

• One thing everyone is forgetting about is that when you have substandard help, things will never be the way you want it, Let me ask, how many times after a maintaince and or patch have we had good results within the game. Its because they dont care as long as they speed thru it all and just complete what they are doing without care or concern as to what will result. Knowing that next week they will have more work to do to keep them employed from not doing what they should of done this time around. As a example, in the wilds i have spent many of my energy recharges moving my city from one spot to another due to the game telling me that "still marching" and then you cant do nothing this has happened three or four times a day, and you may say send in a ticket for it but all you get back from them is to clean, refresh delete this or that, ect ect ect and after a while you dont even bother no more due to you can memorize there reply over and over again. When the Majority of the problems that occur are on there side of the game but they refuse to do anything about it because of cost, well then that tells you what and where they are heading for, as long as they get money from us they will keep on doing it, just like a junkie with his/her drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X