Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know who my ec rep is

Comment

• Originally posted by GaleriaVal View Post
      they can probably give a 2nd double honor scroll but they are sold out of double exp scrolls

wonder if they will ever come back on. The longer it takes, the less I care.

GaleriaVal
      s128
      hey GaleriaVal. Balinor here
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
        hey GaleriaVal. Balinor here
        hi Balinor,

Getting a really bad feeling about this. Have you guys heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by R253195649 View Post
          i dont know who my ec rep is
          are you in the elite club?

Comment

• dont think so just play the game

Comment

hi Balinor,

Hey guys it's Syn!! I am going through wartune withdrawal... I don't think we are ever getting in lol

Comment

hi Balinor,

not yet. It is only 8:20 am there, so we still have a little time to wait. I hope they look at "server down" tickets first, otherwise we are severely cupcaked.

And honestly, anything short of a few thousand mahra and Unbound Balens won't be enough for compensation.

and Castaway136, can you contact your Elite Club Rep and pass the emergency message on? as you can see from the server list above, there are many of us missing form their list. this has impacted thousands of players.

Comment

• hehe 100 servers at say at least 40 people on is 4k out.... and yes multiple folks have contacted EC with jack and ****** back in answer so far ....
                  Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

• Originally posted by Babygrlsyn143 View Post
                    Hey guys it's Syn!! I am going through wartune withdrawal... I don't think we are ever getting in lol
                    hey Syn,
                    idk what they've done but 128 isn't even on my mini client default list for log in. Newest one works though...

Comment

• ec office hours dont start for another 10 mins so hopefully i hear something back then

Comment

• Honestly, if they don't work on this overnight, this is not a serious company.

Comment

• Originally posted by R297801969 View Post
                          hehe 100 servers at say at least 40 people on is 4k out.... and yes multiple folks have contacted EC with jack and ****** back in answer so far ....
                          shoot, the s128/s133 group still has about 300+ active players. we're a very competative bunch

Comment

• Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                            shoot, the s128/s133 group still has about 300+ active players. we're a very competative bunch
                            lol that's true enough.

I know there is a huge time zone issue but really if you're going to have servers, like 403 servers in one timezone, shouldn't there be someone working that shift? They really need to update us soon. Been playing a game on r2 today that seems fun and less ... well, seems fun

Comment

• servers are up

Comment

• feedback to GMs. after maintenance, very bad lag. in farm, very very slow loading of farm. can't move mount to other parts of farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X