Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilds is still bugged.
    when trying to attack after clicking on target, error message always appears. hero not there yet, unable to attack.
    very annoying.

Comment

• 0 lag on my server

Comment

• Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
        0 lag on my server
        Bro, u left s376 to be mentor of new server?

Comment

• back up. typical canned response from support.

oh so sorry, we had urgent maintenance, game back up now. we game compensation(what was listed, nothing extra) to entire server.

at this point, I'm ripping them a new cupcake. whats the worst that can happen ?
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Once again compensation sucks!!! Nothing we need!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lone.wolf View Post
              Bro, u left s376 to be mentor of new server?
              my account has always been on 136 idk what you are on about

Comment

• omw wait for 8 hr maint then day after cant even get on my server this game has gone to hell in a hand basket

Comment

• seriously sort your bloody game out!!! i waited a countless amount of hours yesterday and kindly sat by and didnt say anything..........But now i have been kicked out of the server and all im being told is the connection has been reset? seriously take you head out of you rear passage and get it sorted what kind of technical team do use have or do they just take a random guess amongst each other to see how long they can get away with screwing everyone around until the case is the serious to leave alone anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by bl2rules View Post
                    seriously sort your bloody game out!!! i waited a countless amount of hours yesterday and kindly sat by and didnt say anything..........But now i have been kicked out of the server and all im being told is the connection has been reset? seriously take you head out of you rear passage and get it sorted what kind of technical team do use have or do they just take a random guess amongst each other to see how long they can get away with screwing everyone around until the case is the serious to leave alone anymore?
                    Your post isn't giving us any kind of useful information though. So instead of just getting angry and rude, please open a thread under bugs or general support, mention your server number and a clear description of the issue.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                      my account has always been on 136 idk what you are on about
                      ah ok. there was another toon castaway who stopped playing.

Comment

• What for do this ( Your post isn't giving us any kind of useful information though. So instead of just getting angry and rude, please open a thread under bugs or general support, mention your server number and a clear description of the issue. ) IF YOU GUYS NEVER DO NOTHING!!! Report for nothing wasting time!!!

Comment

• the compensation for 18 hours of downtime?
                          take what they listed above for normal compensation, and give 2 more sets of it, with 40 mahra thrown in as well.
                          I feel insulted. Obviously my time and their game is not worth very much. PLayers missed an entire days runs in some cases, and they gave us a bowl of rice as an apology.

Comment

• OK Esme here
                            Kabam S13- lag has made the game virtually unplayable. In WB if I use the AFK mode- (the "go to" for extreme lag) my toon does each skill 2 times in a row- here I'll TRY to make it simple since everyone at R2 is a Cupakeand Cant Understand Normal Thinking. Slyph round on AFK with my cerberus- Awaken-firestorm-firestorm(YES TWICE)-vulcans judgement- VULCANS JUDGEMENT AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME end of round. Now you might think getting the 2 vulcans is good- ITS NOT!!!!! THE 2ND ONE NEVER GOES OFF- SO I GET 3 ENTIRE ATTACKS per sylph round? THAT'S NOT RIGHT.
                            Explain that.
                            AND before you treat me like an idiot- I clear my cache, run all kinds of cleaners and malware stuff- of course i only have to do that stuff to run THIS game- nothing else requires it but Wartune (THAT IS A CLUE RIGHT THERE) have my computer set to run with the best performance possible- I have EVERYTHING TURNED OFF even the ghost battles/sounds/skill effects (which whats the point in playing then when ya cant see the game being played FFS). I went and played Cupake for awhile for a comparative analysis - Indonesian server- with no lag-just how in the heck does that happen? a server on the other side of the GD planet? AND NO LAG? OBVIOUSLY I CLEAR MY COOKIES LOL. FFS.
                            So dont be condescending and tell me something stupid. But the question is- is the lag ever going to be fixed? Everyone complains about it- it is OBVIOUSLY ON YOUR END!!! It's not each and everyones computer- everyone has it-it is at R2's end. PERIOD.
                            And I wont even get into how bad PvP Arena has turned into. Thats become the pinnacle of lag fests.
                            This leads me to this possibilities-
                            #1- Your programmers are as incompetent as they come.
                            #2- Your server equipment is garbage.
                            #3- They just dont care and only want our money.
                            #4- All of the above.
                            When ever anyone puts in a ticket- it seems to go unnoticed, ignored, lost, thrown away, and as I have found- a bunch of smoke blown up my backside and my original issue/question not even addressed (dont the dev's use a translator if the dont speak the language?)
                            I've got guildees who have lost mounts/divinty souls/other game items- when a ticket was put in they were asked if they had a screen shot-WHAT???? YOU MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF EVERY PAGE OF MY INVENTORY, SYLPH, VAULT, EUDAMON, AND STABLE EVERYTIME I LOG OFF??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW ABOUT- I HAD IT ON THIS DATE, MISSING ON THIS DATE, AND R 2LOOKS FOR IT??
                            I know you are just a Mod- but by accepting that position you agreed to also hear us complain- comes with the job. Explaining to us what is going on is ALSO part of the job. If they are leaving YOU twisting in the middle? Then they are Cupakeyou too. I'm tired of the lame Cupake What I want is R2 to stop Cupake. It is in essence fraud- $$$$ paid for services that were not as advertised. You could also make a case for extortion- "here you now have to collect/save all this new stuff" btw it will cost $$$$ to open up space to do that.
                            I've made some friends because/in-spite of this game- and as how I ACTUALLY HAVE A SENSE OF LOYALTY- even if R2 does not- I'll play for awhile longer and see if it get fixed- I know it wont- but hey, you can't go through life without hope. But my time is short here, I'll find something else-won't be an R2 game for sure. And I will make sure to inform anyone else to stay away from R2 like it has the plague.
                            Last R2 game I'll ever attempt to play.
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-25-2015, 04:46 PM. Reason: Re-editing posts with swearing is not allowed.

Comment

• sad day when a company can make Zynga look good...

Comment

• what are mentors for? log your toon and check the Cupake urself..you'll see that u can't log on the game. since the new Cupake, I mean patch I keep losing connection.2 days ago my wife's toon and I got kicked out of game and could not log back on,. last night same Cupake lost connection ad was not loading. this Cupake morning same Cupake.. lost connection and loading .. wiat what loading.. that thing was no were near load.. I don't get upset, or comment that often in forums, but this Cupake has to be fixed. we not paying this idiots to Cupake us .. and if they gonna Cupake us, at least use some Cupakes..
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-25-2015, 11:58 AM.

Class Mage
                                BR unlimited
                                G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

Working...
                                X