Class Wars Return April 28th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stormy1966 View Post
    Unbelievable yet again R2 have managed to give oceanic servers the raw deal. The compensation if we even get any will be as lame as it usually is. Don't you think it's about time you all at R2 gave us the same consideration you give the US and European servers. Would be a nice change but then again I think I'm asking for too much!
    like usualy the compentation is pure ****, as u know lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I can assure you, the issue with the Oceanic Class Wars has already been reported to my bosses, due to the lengthy maintenance time. So far we do not know what will be done, but it has been reported and I am truly sorry that this is happening to you all. If we hear anything I (or another) will surely let you know as soon as we are able.
      Cheers for the update
      [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

I can assure you, the issue with the Oceanic Class Wars has already been reported to my bosses, due to the lengthy maintenance time. So far we do not know what will be done, but it has been reported and I am truly sorry that this is happening to you all. If we hear anything I (or another) will surely let you know as soon as we are able.
        are they fall asleep?
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Appreciate the post but its pretty safe to assume nothing will be done. They made no attempt to fix the euro server CSGB issue which was much worse than this so nothing is going to happen

Comment

• Since mods rather be useless and troll around with the playerbase.
            Here you go:

''Update:

For some reason ,server maintenance over time will be 2 hours delay.

Time for The 23rd Class War will also been changed

Preliminary: April 28th , 7:55 PM (server time)

Finals: April 30th , 7:55 PM (server time)''

Comment

Them knowing and them doing are two different things, but thanks for the update, we're usually ignored. (them is R2)

Comment

• Originally posted by MrNumnut View Post
                Since mods rather be useless and troll around with the playerbase.
                Here you go:

''Update:

For some reason ,server maintenance over time will be 2 hours delay.

Time for The 23rd Class War will also been changed

Preliminary: April 28th , 7:55 PM (server time)

Finals: April 30th , 7:55 PM (server time)''
                where did you get this info from?
                SERVER: s439
                ING: Angels
                CLASS: Knight
                GUILD: Glory
                BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

• 13th Battle started.

Comment

• cw will held at april 28th ? u sure ? fixed date? or you will change to other day when your maintenance fail again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Angels_Kiss View Post
                      where did you get this info from?

The weekly maintenance post, main article has been updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
                        Looks like it will be a kabam only list in top 100, the back door kabam (oceanic) players are in competing as we speak ;/
                        LOL, if thats the case we have no chance, if they fix it now they will have to compensate all the lower BR kabam players who just made it into their first cw ^.^

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
                          Them knowing and them doing are two different things, but thanks for the update, we're usually ignored. (them is R2)
                          The date for class wars has been officially changed to the 28th.

R2Adam has just edited this into the main post on this thread, I hope this helps alleviate some of the tension and upset.
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

• Last battle started.

Comment

• CW on 28th April cheers...........

Comment

• baru muncul mentor tuh @@ abis diganti tglnya
                                need your support, guys

Comment

Working...
                                X