Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plss back the fishing!!

Comment

• Please tell me you are fixing the lag it is not fair when you have to keep holding people up so you can keep refreshing and still making no difference even using the mini app.
      The Borg Collective
      S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

• There has to be a more productive way to allow us the ability to sift through all the lower lever items that need to be sold and the items that we have to SAVE. Perhaps a second pack for item shards and chest shards... a vault for seeds grass and horns on the farm, and maybe a building in your own town that has a page for items not yet usable for your level. I would love to be able to BUY AND KEEP the items you offer the level 80's in these new events but after all the money spent on inventory space , I simply still do not have the inventory space for buying anything in advance. PLEASE help us figure out a better way to organise our items
        without having to bury them in the trash. THIS IS A GREAT GAME but the lack of inventory space is an issue that simply steals the enjoyment from it.

ANYONE HAVE ANY POSITIVE IDEAS THEY WOULD LIKE TO OFFER TO HELP FIX THE INVENTORY PROBLEM IN THE GAME.

Bound VS unbound.....Is there something we can be doing with unbound items that I don't know about?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND KEEP ON KEEPING ON
        Last edited by Rivers101; 04-29-2015, 04:39 AM.
        Hard Work Always Pays Off....

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          For, you know, when the servers are back up...
          "When"? Or "if"?

Comment

• omg this some dumb **** :**

DIABLA S585
            NOOB

Comment

• i wil go wit "if"

Comment

• Originally posted by deathstriker02 View Post
                plss back the fishing!!
                yes plse :**

DIABLA S585
                NOOB

Comment

• new items to stack your already full inventory

Blood of Zeus: Used to upgrade Eudaemons.
                  White Iron, Turquoise, Blue Crystalloid, Red Copper, and Golden Sand: Used for enchanting Eudaemon equipment.
                  Rough Stone, Smooth Stone, Darksteel Rock, Well Refined Stone, Dragon Blood Stone: Used for refining Eudaemon equipment.
                  Diamond Gem: Used for when socketing Eudaemon equipment.
                  Green Flame, Blue Flame, Violet Flame, Hellish Flame: Used for Eudaemon advancement.
                  Book of Wisdom: Used to upgrade exclusive class skill books and general passive skill books.
                  Eudaemon Warpath Crystal: Used to upgrade the War Emblem.
                  Eudaemon RES Reduction Essence: Used to upgrade RES Reduction level.
                  Eudaemon Resistance Essence: used to upgrade Resistance level.

new farm items another 5-7
                  add another 12 or more for dimensions basic, int, adv
                  ahh yeah and of course adv slyp sep nad mahra
                  ooops mustnt forget about 15 for skill books

i max but pity those who haven't. Inv management is time wasteful and does not improve a character.

FIX THIS

Comment

• Originally posted by TisOnlyi View Post
                    "When"? Or "if"?
                    Hehehe ^_^
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Are u thinking about the players at all?

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      yes, we are probably back to boring previous version.
                      i don't understand Wartune choice. it doesn't really matter it people can survive or not. gold is around the same. but at least it was fun.
                      they really don't understand their consumer, not now and probably never

and i won't even talk about the compensation...
                      I will agree on what your saying and on top they never think about the people that are having fun with the game all they think about is makeing it easy for the
                      new players to get to lvl 80 and be really weak, I my self is lvl 74, and the other thing they think about is money and the compensation for every single
                      maintenance is **. They think well just give em somthing better than nothing. Are u kidding me?!? Do they even play it them selfs? If they do they know how
                      meny things u can do and how meny things u miss bc of the maintenance.

Comment

• It isn't maintenance. It is a recall. Maintenance would mean nothing is really wrong. Just doing some preventive work. That is NOT what this is.

Comment

• Originally posted by windies95 View Post
                          new items to stack your already full inventory

White Iron, Turquoise, Blue Crystalloid, Red Copper, and Golden Sand: Used for enchanting Eudaemon equipment.
                          Rough Stone, Smooth Stone, Darksteel Rock, Well Refined Stone, Dragon Blood Stone: Used for refining Eudaemon equipment.
                          Green Flame, Blue Flame, Violet Flame, Hellish Flame: Used for Eudaemon advancement.
                          Book of Wisdom: Used to upgrade exclusive class skill books and general passive skill books.

i max but pity those who haven't. Inv management is time wasteful and does not improve a character.

FIX THIS
                          omg this is so true plse fix inventory at least that shld be free for vips i mean what are they gonna gain by taking away inventory space ppl wont buy anything else cause they have a full inventory at least make it cheaper....

DIABLA S585
                          NOOB

Comment

• Originally posted by windies95 View Post
                            new items to stack your already full inventory

FIX THIS
                            dont forget the bound and unbound items

Comment

• Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-29-2015, 04:46 AM. Reason: Much better.

Comment

• after waste of computer/ laptop, electricity. Internet, time, sleep, food, 24x7 etc etc we r getting Cupcake frm wartune. after all this they wnt a huge amount of money to give u somthing . and this is the Cupcake truth
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-29-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X