No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 11/14/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sry for this inconvenience gm .. my daily check in button is inactive after this update .. do something about it pls . thx for attention

Comment

• i cant log on to s58

Comment

• Hi, i play on server s56 but i have black screen... i must do something to solve the problem or is a server problem?

Comment

• errata corrige
          Last edited by carlitorm87; 11-15-2012, 05:21 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• Hi, i play on server duskin arena but i have black screen... i must do something to solve the problem or is a server problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Angerystorm View Post
              S49 black screen after connecting still down?
              have u solve the problem? i have black screen after the write 7 road... after refresh of web page too... do you have a solution?

Comment

• Is anyone else loading the game and it goes threw the 7road symbol and instead of loading it just goes to a black screen?? If so how do i fix it? Someone please help me

Comment

• Hi, i cant log on to s28 Heroic Stadium, someone has already succeeded??

Comment

• baedcove tower server isnt working for me

Comment

• CLEAR cookies!!!
                      You are trying to run new version game with old version client preloaded on computer temp folder!

Comment

• still cannot login
                        S61

Comment

• S8 Forest of Doom are up?? or only me cant play the game..

Comment

• i cannot go into the game.....no ideas..... or they still patching? this is more then 24 hrs for me now.....

Comment

• I cant log in either to serpent nest server
                              I've crippled more people than polio, you can't be the first but you will be next.

Comment

• btw i am in death garden server...i cannot go in game ! it is sad....tell me more infos if anyone knows whats up? THANK YOU PPL..

Comment

Working...
                                X