Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vip tokens should only be given to vips

Comment

ye really wanted gem convert but dont mind to wait 1-2 weeks there will be plenty of places to spend gold anyways

the mount staking really seems great hope we dont need a crazy amount of contribution/insignias/crypt tokens to get them

Comment

Well hi, i would like to know is this a joke or have the DEV-team they boring days:

9.Daily Forgotten Catacombs and Tormented Necropolis attempts have been reduced to one. Players may now use Crypt Keys to receive double the rewards in the Forgotten Catacombs.

Meant it we as non-casher loose the Free Daily entry and can only with key inside the catacombs?

Is it that what they want, another casher vs noncasher war?
        The cliff between them are already big and with this it would be rising again on a new lvl.

Hope someone from the GM/DEV side can answer my question.
        Last edited by Lostprophet; 11-14-2012, 07:35 AM.

Comment

VIP Tokens are now easier to obtain.
          i will be getting more useless tokens now )

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

the way i understand it is, one free run everyday, no more extra runs for anyone...

crypt keys double rewards now instead
            Last edited by R21114127; 11-14-2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

why are you very fast update for server?
              What is difference?
              i don't like.
              i just spent 1 month for server 23 but now s64 coming
              why??????????????

Comment

can't wait
                I'M SO AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by Lostprophet View Post
                  Well hi, i would like to know is this a joke or have the DEV-team they boring days:

9.Daily Forgotten Catacombs and Tormented Necropolis attempts have been reduced to one. Players may now use Crypt Keys to receive double the rewards in the Forgotten Catacombs.

Meant it we as non-casher loose the Free Daily entry and can only with key inside the catacombs?

Is it that what they want, another casher vs noncasher war?
                  The cliff between them are already big and with this it would be rising again on a new lvl.

Hope someone from the GM/DEV side can answer my question.
                  i think you didnt read the description clearly. non-balen users can still have 1 free attempt per day. the crypt key is for the double reward (optional).
                  Last edited by ehscire; 11-14-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

ah ok in that case they dont have to fear anything from the noncasher side

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      We will be releasing part one for the 1.45 Update for Wartune with the weekly Maintenance. Due to the size of the update, this will be an extended Maintenance. We will also be starting the Maintenance much earlier than normal. As such, Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Wednesday, November 14th @ 9:00 PM for US East Servers, 6:00 PM for US West Servers, 2:00 AM on Thursday the 15th for Europe Servers, and 10:00 AM on Thursday the 15th for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 8 to 12 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

EDIT: Hey look over there! Its some Patch Notes!
                      What about rank rewards. They normally reset at 5 am server time (EU servers) but this will obviously not happen due to the maintenance overshadowing it.

I am very excited to see the inclusions in this patch but would have liked to see the gem conversion included also, especially since those in younger servers will be competing in 3V3 arena with more mature, seasoned servers.

Kudos and Keep the improvements coming!

Comment

delete my post pls...
                        Last edited by lunetistii; 11-14-2012, 09:33 AM. Reason: wrong

Comment

Oh good grief...

1. Romi? You CAN use the items from other characters, ... You can SELL THE ****, Or, RECYCLE IT! & If you didn't get **** you could sell, you would sit there whining about that too.

2. Those of you whining about how long the updates take? You all have 2 choices, ...
                          A. Suck it up & stop whining about EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!
                          B. Go play a game that does NOT upgrade anything, & Bug THEM with your whining about how nothing changes.

Seriously... Every time I look at the forums, you clowns are whining about everything. You whine for changes & new stuff, You whine when they update the game with the new stuff you whined for, You whine about bugs & glitches, then you whine when they try to fix them.

Get over it already! & To all of you, whining about "What new stuff is in the 1st patch?!?" ... How about, if you STOP wasting their time, & let them get the 1st patch implemented, then, you can get onto the game, & find out!

Comment

Originally posted by R23412291 View Post
                            Oh good grief...

1. Romi? You CAN use the items from other characters, ... You can SELL THE ****, Or, RECYCLE IT! & If you didn't get **** you could sell, you would sit there whining about that too.

2. Those of you whining about how long the updates take? You all have 2 choices, ...
                            A. Suck it up & stop whining about EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!
                            B. Go play a game that does NOT upgrade anything, & Bug THEM with your whining about how nothing changes.

Seriously... Every time I look at the forums, you clowns are whining about everything. You whine for changes & new stuff, You whine when they update the game with the new stuff you whined for, You whine about bugs & glitches, then you whine when they try to fix them.

Get over it already! & To all of you, whining about "What new stuff is in the 1st patch?!?" ... How about, if you STOP wasting their time, & let them get the 1st patch implemented, then, you can get onto the game, & find out!
                            nice .. true ..

2 .. C .. just stay on and see when the server is on .. if is between 8-12 hours .. is starting at 4am my time and should end between 12pm and 4pm .. but i will be at work probably when the servers will open ..

Comment

Gr8 guys , keep up the good work .

Comment

And stop making new servers pls , players are scattering around sv and eventually all of em will be low populated and where's the fun in that :P.
                                Last edited by R24905303; 11-14-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X