[Announcement] 11/14/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question:
    What is the point of the bonus experience (Rested Experience and World Prosperity) ?

I'm a casual player and it seems to me that the advantage that hardcore players (players who play more than 12 hours a day) have less of an advantage now.
    It's good for me though
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

got a question.. 1st I'm not 1 to complain so i'll try not to make this a complaint. But I was wondering how we are going to get our devotion tonight? I am stuck on 94 as I am every night at this time. I can't do the last 2 devotion quests till after midnight 12:00pm est. When the tree of ancients resets. Any chance that it will reset before servers go down tonight so we can finish our daily devotion quests?

Comment

GM The Time For The BG Is Really A Bad Hour For It How About For Us With Busy Schedules And Must Sleep Early To be Ready Tommorow :/ PLEASE Stay Its Time Between 8pm-9pm It Will be Nice. If You Don't Mind

Comment

please wartune, give for free transfer with other player

and give A for A market with other player(lelang)

Comment

For those going I want this and I want that, you do realize that the people above you will be getting them as well so it's not like it's really catching you up to anyone. It's always the little guys requesting things as if it's gonna put them ahead of some money user that will get it as well. I'm happy to see so many of the play idea being input into the game with this patch. Who cares how many there are? In the long run it will give us so much more to do so we aren't just sitting waiting on an event to come for us to have something to do. I for 1 am sick of playing for 6 hours and having nothing to do but wait for an event time to come around. This will also attract new players to the game so that guilds can hopefully once again recruit and grow and not just 2-4 depending on the server have all the players and all the rest die off. Will be better for the coming guild wars hopefully. Time is something we all have. For them to better our playing experience of the game I'd happily wait 24 hours if needed for when I got on something I'm already giving my time to became that much better. Thank you Stormageddon for all that you do. I know you can't answer everyones questions on here but have noticed you do try to adress the important issues unlike many games that you never would even know if a GM existed on them and a ticket about a problem took 3 months to handle and by then the player already stopped playing. All I have left to say is happy gaming to everyone and try to be optomistic and not pesamistic about everything in life.

Comment

THis thread is gonne be full assss efffff hahahaa
              You Never Lose Until You Quit Trying.

Name: SirJoPeT
              Server: s29
              Guild: TheAsylum
              Position: Guild Leader
              Level: 62
              Class: Archer
              Honor: Crusader

Comment

LMAO 8-12 hrs wat they doing having christmass dinner be4 they start lol..

Comment

thats freaking long......server maintenance most will take only ...lets say max 4 hours O.o.

Comment

ready for guild battle
                    and mount XD
                    No Sign

Comment

• Originally posted by R23313935 View Post
                      How many parts of updates are there in 1.45 patch?
                      there would be four part if i didnt answer wrongly.

Comment

• Hope us VIP members get some sort of refund for this WHOPPING 8 - 12 HOURS downtime

Comment

• Already Started

Comment

• I like how it is,though I only started playing about 3 days ago. Sadly I was not able to reach the lvl for the last event. Would be nice to have another even for a higher weapon like, reach lvl 40 and get a sweet lvl 45 wep.

Comment

• well everyone im going to go to bed for a bit too tierd to play on crystal saga right now and not looking forwerd to trying to stay up for the maintinance on wartune oh and gms one little thing for some reson if i have both games up i tend to loose conection on wartune every time i look at crystal saga dont know if this is a glitch or not but it has me playing more on wartune so im not getting lost conection anyway night night guys see you all in on 8 to 12 hours lol
                              Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                              Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                              Class: Ranger Hybrid
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                              Level: 143+
                              Honor Rank:Emperor
                              Mount: Killin
                              Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Lol i hope so
                                LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
                                Ign : •Dev•
                                ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

Comment

Working...
                                X