No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon, Aetos..and all the other that have same problem..the answer is very easy..not subscribe vip for six or more months and no spend a single euro for the same time..as long as these people(people, pff..is a big word..) do not provide the right service for what we pay..
    i will no subscribe Vip..
    i will no recharge one euro..
    the most ticked sent had the same stupid response "we are investigating the issue.." and a week after the ticket is closed automatically..
    Pff..probably im just one of the few to do so, but Kabam, R2 or what this ******* was, no will have nothing from me..Enjoy, stay close for a week, lag all time, continue this useless assistance, I look at you, laughing and sipping a beer!
    Greating guys, Deus here from S49, Campobasso, Italy, Planet Earth

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
      Ok I am from server 49 ( merged with 16) and ALL of us have been unable to log in for most of the day, Unfortunately I was late getting online today and couldn`t but servers have been down from 1pm GMT time from what I know.
      I can log into my oceanic account fine (which I don`t play) But my main account is on Kabam server 49 (merged with 16)
      I have submitted a ticket from the oceanic account

OPEN TICKET
      Greetings Champion Kabam Player,
      Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
      We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
      Your case # is 333734

I got a reply in an e.mail but think it is just an automated response saying please keep an eye on the forum for any updates or compensation (If applicable) so if any mods could chase this matter up asap pls it would really be appreciated.

We have lost a whole day of dailies and event rewards not to mention being unable to take advantage of the recharge event that is currently on

So can any MOD or R2 employee please pass this ticket number on and can someone please inform us if ANYONE is actually aware of this problem or if anything is being done to get it sorted out please??
      TY

Lucky u Demon... i sent two different tickets today... first they let me write. But now when i try to send a ticket... if i put our server not appear my char to select and i needed reply an older ticket... as no response for first ticket and ofc no response to second one too -_-

Comment

I agree Deus ! They dont take even 1 euro from me anymore because of this IGNORE 12 hours now....!! S16 - S49 12HOURS DOWN and none tell us why !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MiniDD View Post
          Lucky u Demon... i sent two different tickets today... first they let me write. But now when i try to send a ticket... if i put our server not appear my char to select and i needed reply an older ticket... as no response for first ticket and ofc no response to second one too -_-
          Maybe its cos I mentioned I was going to recharge in mine...... But Can`t now?? :P XD

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
            Maybe its cos I mentioned I was going to recharge in mine...... But Can`t now?? :P XD
            Damn i forgot write about my recharge... and Deus we are all angry... if they have maintenance we can like more or less... but is a ** maintenance.

But look like all can play fine and we see our server as working... as appear normally when u log in kabam... but then u try to log in and all time that s.hit about server busy... really damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn them -_-

and i am more than mad... really damn u all, not enough with waste our time playing... u ** more us.

Comment

Server 126 US EAST kabam s still down..please wat s goin on??

Comment

Is anyone actually addressing the issue of so many servers still being down. 82 has been down all day. All new events are being missed, and also by the looks of things, GB will also be out of the question tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ♥InkdAngel♥ View Post
                  Is anyone actually addressing the issue of so many servers still being down. 82 has been down all day. All new events are being missed, and also by the looks of things, GB will also be out of the question tonight

Addressing what??? They dont care -_-

Comment

Yeah my fiance is playing his domain while i still wait for S95 East to come back on. What is the problem? Crash is one thing but more than 12 hours? They need better techy people then :P

Comment

Maybe there is another reason they don't care... I read something about WARTUNE IS ENDING MAY 15, 2015... still waiting for someone with some authority here to comment on this announcement:

http://en.37.com/article/new_view/id...leNewsIconId/5

Comment

Originally posted by R2109058489 View Post
                        Maybe there is another reason they don't care... I read something about WARTUNE IS ENDING MAY 15, 2015... still waiting for someone with some authority here to comment on this announcement:

http://en.37.com/article/new_view/id...leNewsIconId/5
                        That is on 37games, not Wartune itself.
                        Kritty Kat

Comment

Would be nice if we would hear something since it has been all freaking day it has been down.
                          Kritty Kat

Comment

plz fix

why is Kabam S91 US east and Kabam S95 US east not on there?

Im still having black screen on those servers and its been 36 hrs since i saw the problem the first time

Comment

lol Kabam S49 still down...
                              Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

I lost count of hours since s-16/s-49 down... are u going to see our problem???? Or at least say us what is happening????

Comment

Working...
                                X