Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are down, like always, sorry, but, I doubt that R2 keep during 100 days the servers working. And, who the hell is nginx? The hacker? This is the last thing, hack a simple game. Why you dont try to hack the Pentagon or any important bank, noobster?

Comment

nao estou conseguindo logar no jogo! está em manutenção?

Comment

Hey Arlad, you got me. I am a bit stoned, and just spent 2 minutes trying to squash the gnat on my screen. lol

Comment

Hey R2....the stuff you are giving away doesn't cost you ANYTHING. You can well afford to be a bit more generous while celebrating your 3rd year of screwing us. That being said, I guess ya'll didn't have to give us anything at all, so I guess we should be grateful for whatever crumbs you throw our way.

Comment

Dear R2
            I see this great event and i decide to no spend anymore the real money from now (no vip,no balens, etc).
            Yes, you are right, when u don't spend u not are "lucky".....

Sorry, you forgot the must valuable object for rewards: one skeleton key.
            Server: [S556] Lochforth Castle
            Character:OldFunny
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Genesis

Comment

too much money for low rewards!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                not sure if everyone being sarcastic or really think that this is a good rewards.
                ¬_¬
                Log on continuously for 100 days? Hello, it's the start of summer, some people do have better things to do with their lives than sit on here all day every day!

However, I can see the saddo's taking laptops on holiday with them just so that they don't miss those "awesome" rewards

Comment

Come on now all.. give them a break.. they only 3 years old. Cant clame too much from a 3 years old. sighs..not long ago they learned too walk and talk....
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

only that for 100 days? so bad

Comment

try to give ppl some balens, sorry but not be happy with that trashs.
                      Char Name : StDiAbLo
                      Class : Mage
                      Server : East Server6
                      Guild Name : EDEN_
                      Reset : 80
                      Br: 250 k +

Comment

At the end of the day it's free stuff , if you don't want it then don't try and get it. So many people moan and cry on here about bad gifts and the cost of the game , BUT ! , they are still here , still playing. So it can't be that bad can it. Some of you just like whinging way too much about stuff. Fair enough moan about bugs and errors , but quit crying about the costs or the gifts. Tbh it makes you sounds rather sad and petty , and makes you sound worse than the noobs you so happily have a go at.

Rant over,
                        L&R Mike

Comment

wel

hmm.... very nice rewards but not for balens players but for all other players is an awesome rewards and more for lover br players its like good start in this game... i am 1 milion br player but stil good rewards so thx r2 1st time mabe 2nd time u done wel tyty

Comment

vip cards are usefull sometimes lol.......eudaemon ranme card its useless cause all weeks have bugs aand you have to rename it anyway.

Comment

**** rewards.....wait until the 3 year anniversary, they will probably be worse than last years, since events and everything else is worse. I will probably
                              have quit by the 3rd year anniversary.

Comment

helf me how can i wont the prise

Comment

Working...
                                X