X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychonl
    replied
    Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
    Plz fix the DC in Dragon invasion when collect....is a really bad...i get 3 disconnect in one DI...
    Try to avoid running next to each other when collecting the gold =) run after each other with small distance.

My spouse used to get DC a lot as well now she just run same way around as me following me on small distance and dont get DC.

If you cant fix the bug then try to out smart them

Leave a comment:

• haddu
    replied
    Please increase farm animals feeding attemps. No problem farm exp limited but please, we need to feed all our friend's animals. Let us feed'em all.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    why sylph expedition chest exchange was removed early than events?

Leave a comment:

• khaldurg
    replied
    this game is turning into some sort of upgrade game no pvp whatsoever. empty grounds all the time how about u change it the way it was putting players into their respective lvl grounds cant fight a lvl 80 when am at lvl65 kkkkkk

Leave a comment:

• khaldurg
    replied
    send players to their respective lvl BG. cannot fight a lvl 80 forget the lvl 65 omfg cashers whales lol

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    Plz fix the DC in Dragon invasion when collect....is a really bad...i get 3 disconnect in one DI...

Leave a comment:

• DoomStrom
    replied
    yes we need fishing and jewel hunt back daily not weekly
    Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
    we need fishing daily not weekly

Leave a comment:

• R28732669
    replied
    even a level 80 still can enter the normal bg as long as they didn't click the finished "new battleground" quest, well probably in the next maintenance or patch R2 will improving the battleground matching system.

Leave a comment:

• ImUrPassenger
    replied
    Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
    What you're saying makes NO sense what so ever.

When a player reaches the right level, he gets a quest to kill two people in BG, then he is automatically transferred to Sacred Fire Temple. People with that kind of level level and BR as you've described can't possibly be in BG - All they would need to have happen is one lvl 50 player with 15 K BR to attack them and they're sent off to SFT.
    They also have to click the complete quest button... As long as that stays unclaimed they will remain in BG, and not SFT

Leave a comment:

• iulian24004
    replied
    Originally posted by Almera1 View Post
    They cant decrease the lagg as long as they stream 100% of game data to us users instead of taking some of the game data and have it stored at their servers, at the same time the flas system isnt made to handle this much data over a long period of time so that is the other part to the lag, and sadly enough as they add more functions we are just going to get more lagg and more issues, best solution for us as players would be to have a high bandwith broadband connection, but not everyone can have 100mbit + speeds, i myself is operating on a 5mbit and running 3 toons.

Now the compensation on this maint isnt good at all, but that is usual.
    Well said! Also those add far to quick and to many stuffs. Not everyone has 24/7/365 time to spent it on the game... esp on summertime now they add like .... Maybe they have now their own Arts since they **would have enough money** to dont be bound with the chinese updates and create their own like eudaemon etc.

Still even if they do it just for the big cashers (im a casher on my own so i dont want that u think i wanna judge someone ) it will break sooner or later apart. Thats why we got that gift called Intelligent...

Not to suck money asap from players but to see all players as a value. But why we all even complain in the end all devolpers are the same - doin where they can leech the most of

Leave a comment:

• tuffralph
    replied
    Oh please please please don't make any change to Blessing Wheel.
    I absolutely loved to see the wheel spinning for 30 seconds before finding out I have a 5% BR increase.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Pollgara
    replied
    waste of time fixing anything if they can't fix the lag !!!

Leave a comment:

• lock9999999
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	HamsterDance.gif
Views:	6
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1713503hampt hampt hampt do the HAMSTER dance, grrrrrr dance minions dance while r2 takes
    364643643463634634 hours for maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by GoldenKoi View Post
    Dear R2 Developers,

Hello, My name is Asiimov from [S589] Labyrinth of Addorna, Level 53. I absolutely love Battlegrounds, but there is so much spawn camping going on. I know it probably isn't possible to stop people from spawn camping, or if possible, I'd imagine a lot of work would have to be put into it. What i really came here to complain about, is the team matching. I don't know if you get complaints about the team matching on Battlegrounds but it is horrible. It is completely unfair. I have been on a team, with a few of my level 50-55 buddies, our BR is based between 30k and 50k, but the other team was all level 70-80's with BR fluctuating between 800k and over a million! It's isn't fair at all, we have no chances most of the time. I hope you can somehow fix this match making, if you could the whole server of 589, and i'm sure there are others, would be most thankful. If you read this, i say thank you for taking up your precious time of developing to read this.

Your Friend and Friends,
    Asiimov, and the mates from S589
    What you're saying makes NO sense what so ever.

When a player reaches the right level, he gets a quest to kill two people in BG, then he is automatically transferred to Sacred Fire Temple. People with that kind of level level and BR as you've described can't possibly be in BG - All they would need to have happen is one lvl 50 player with 15 K BR to attack them and they're sent off to SFT.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
    wasnt it the 4th thursday of the month - prelims and the 4th saturday of the month - finals?
    by looking at the calendar, june 25th - prelims and june 27th - finals seems to fit just fine the week and time of the month
    the third week was usually reserved for GD
    Rumor has it that Titan Wars will be held on the last Thursday of the month now - so this is the possible reason for the change.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X