No announcement yet.

[Guide] Titan War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical R2Games, took them months to implement Titan War & they still cupcake it up right away.

Comment

Yes, indeed.

I have been a stalwart of this game for almost the entire 3 years. I've done okay at it, I'm guildmaster of the strongest guild on our server and spend a lot of my time online encouraging people to play and get involved, helping them when they are fed up with it all. I don't sit on the forum for hours writing complaint after complaint, and have always tried to find the positives in the game even though things like the lag (which apparently doesn't exist according to support) drive me as crazy as the next person. But..... this latest mess of not having our whole party registered for Titan Wars through no fault of our own, has come damn close to making me instantly delete my toon and never logging in again.

I would like to send a message to the developers - fix this unholy mess that you call Wartune; give us the decent game we have PAID a lot of money for and stop constantly fobbing us off with excuses or no response at all. It is little wonder people are leaving as fast as rats off a sinking ship - YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME, MR DEVELOPER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

we were in a party of 4, only two got signed up...this game really sucks...nothing works...lol.....I completely stopped playing, I just came back, someone asked me to join titan war, I said why not....not working...ha ha...I see nothing has changed in here.

Comment

Wait, sorry if I missed this, but in case someone dc/can't login, you'd resume the match as 3v4? How about the rewards? will it still be given to the fella who got dc?
          Heto (s157)
          AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
            Wait, sorry if I missed this, but in case someone dc/can't login, you'd resume the match as 3v4? How about the rewards? will it still be given to the fella who got dc?
            That remains to be seen - but I am presuming he will be excluded since the system did not "see" him as part of the party since he was offline. Similar to when someone gets dcd during maps - only the 3 online and part of the fight get the crystals and the map attempt. Following that "logic", only the three of us that are registered would be counted for rewards - but, for me, worst of all is that he will not be in the team for the fights

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            FireAndIce
            Mage
            Kabam S8
            Legends
            Moderate casher

Comment

FireAndIceS8, can I please ask if you could please file a report on the bug with signup that you experienced in the Main Bug Thread. Be sure to follow the template given so no information is missed. That would be a huge help If you (or anyone else) have sent a ticket, and is not replied to in 48 hours, please feel free to post here (or in the bug post).
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                FireAndIceS8, can I please ask if you could please file a report on the bug with signup that you experienced in the Main Bug Thread. Be sure to follow the template given so no information is missed. That would be a huge help If you (or anyone else) have sent a ticket, and is not replied to in 48 hours, please feel free to post here (or in the bug post).

I was going to do that at first - but I do not have a screenshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                FireAndIce
                Mage
                Kabam S8
                Legends
                Moderate casher

Comment

I've been informed we will need at least one ticket number on the issue. If you've done that already FireAndIceS8, could you please either post here or in the bug thread post. (Edit option at bottom of your post). If anyone else has, please post here.
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 06-09-2015, 07:10 AM.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thanks. I've posted it in bug reports. I have lodged a ticket and included the number in the bug report on here - it is a Kabam number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage
                    Kabam S8
                    Legends
                    Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                      That remains to be seen - but I am presuming he will be excluded since the system did not "see" him as part of the party since he was offline. Similar to when someone gets dcd during maps - only the 3 online and part of the fight get the crystals and the map attempt. Following that "logic", only the three of us that are registered would be counted for rewards - but, for me, worst of all is that he will not be in the team for the fights
                      Thanks.

I just feel uncomfortable 'signing up' days before the event and suddenly won't be able to make it due to real life commitments/etc. This is why it would be best to not sign up until the last minute, so I won't be a burden to my teammate and vice versa. It would suck if we sign up and only 1 or 2 turned up lol!

As for the rewards, I would think (or maybe I sincerely hope?) that since this is a 'group' activity, then everyone would be given the same amount of crystals at the end of the TW. But then again, this is R2 and I'm pretty sure that there will be bugs, lol!
                      Heto (s157)
                      AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

so, do we have any way to cancel the registration or not?
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

when is the time limit to register?

Comment

I would like to know that too.. was it yesterday as the other thread says or ? In generel would like to get dates correct.. what day am I suppose to show up and fight for my team?
                            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Why didn't you fools post sign up deadline on the game icon.. Unreal

Comment

Still no response to my ticket and sign-up has now closed. Great support as usual..... not!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                FireAndIce
                                Mage
                                Kabam S8
                                Legends
                                Moderate casher

Comment

Working...
                                X