Wartune Server Merges for 7/3 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
    Now you have a real boring CSGB section, I guess. How many left? 70?75? We have 140-150 now. That makes sense. But who cares ... for us CSGB seems over.
    Greetz to Harmony, and thx again for a big first match.

VanDarken (-NEMESIS-)
    Yeah being honest not loving the fact that we only had people leaving (and GOOD people at that), and no new faces Good luck in your new sections though and all the best to you guys from everyone at Harmony
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

pls server 229 need merged fast plz

Comment

How hard can it be to put 3 guilds on the good ranking in csgb list, and take out those 3 guilds in other csgb list,

But it seems they are gonne do nothing about it,
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

C'mon, where is the maintenance???

We were en route to Diamond/Gold groups, now we merged to another Cross Section ... we are NOT listed there, we are STILL listed in our old section. But we can't enter our old Cross Section. That means automatic defeat, zero points. It also means 10k points for 3 other guilds, but no counted wins. In best case we all move to Iron Group, if we can participate at all. You blew it, now DO SOMETHING !!! 3 guilds and 200 players are really upset here. If you want us to quit this game, why not simply delete us?

Comment

i dont know why r2 wants to merge servers during xsgb cant they wait till thats over

Comment

sadly they dont care, they dont respond, and they will not fix it before tomorrow fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                sadly they dont care, they dont respond, and they will not fix it before tomorrow fight.
                I can vouch for that. worst customer support ever

check this one out if you think you've seen it all : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rs-after-merge

almost a month now without access to our dimensions

Comment

they never do anything during week end anyway. so nothing will be change for this week round
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    they never do anything during week end anyway. so nothing will be change for this week round
                    I have yet to see them do something on week days too lol

edit. ''something'' as in anything but trolling us

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                      I can vouch for that. worst customer support ever

check this one out if you think you've seen it all : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rs-after-merge

almost a month now without access to our dimensions
                      Yes i know the treat, always reading everything here on forum.

And took your advice screening dims the morning before merge, and adviced other in my guild aswell, gladly our dims werent bugged.

The whole sad part, they knew that this was going wrong, and they do it anyway, and how hard can it be to adjust the list,

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                        I have yet to see them do something on week days too lol

edit. ''something'' as in anything but trolling us
                        I am sure i've seen a couple of emergency maintenance during the weekend, i believe that one of them was because we were getting something good from campaigns from which they were losing money.

It sucks even more that this happened just before the last preliminary match, wish you gl with getting the ranking you deserve but i doubt it

Comment

ANOTHER idiots gezz no brainers at all what ever, think like them or not think at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5D7KQMZ View Post
                            ANOTHER idiots gezz no brainers at all what ever, think like them or not think at all!!
                            nice name !

really nice informative post too, you are a great forum master.

We need more people like you on the forums. Would it be too much to ask if I asked you in what Zoo you living ? Maybe other monkeys could join you on your super epic crusade of becoming the forum troll master.

Thanks in advance for the cooperation, I don't know what would happen to us if it wasn't of you !

Comment

Sweet ... as we thought. No entrance to CSGB. Thanx
                              Last edited by LeGarde; 07-05-2015, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
                                Sweet ... as we thought. No entrance to CSGB. Thanx
                                Are you realy proud of your self, you got that reward because you jumped to other guild, leaving your own members alone, only the strong went over.

Your own members, that didnt get anything, so good for you. Best G.M ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X