Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance moved to 11/21 @ 2:00 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
    Thanks for everything Wartune! I got home from working a 10 hour day @ 10:45 EST, expecting to finish all my tasks because 'hey, server maint isn't due till the days I'm off'. Missed out on completing my daily devotion, missed out on my 3 VOID runs (a loss of 700k+ exp), missed completing my bounty runs, my duels, my farming, me levy, and my city lootings. Great job! Last minute maintenance change BAH! Thanksgiving events are long over and everyone is crash on triptofan from all the turkey by the time maintenance would have happened as scheduled!
    they probably wanted to get it over with so that they can spend the holiday with there familys as well just saying
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
      Part 2 to Update 1.45 will most likely take place on 11/29/2012, Next week's weekly maintenance will most likely bring part 2 of the 3 part update known as update 1.45. Hope this helps
      though if it is a three part patch and it was all saposed to come out in november then the last part of it will not be in november it will be in december
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by Laureana View Post
        I notice one of the world bosses it doesnt show everyone running in, and the lag is non existent. Can we change that for all wbs? Huge lag issue when 100 guys are running in.
        This can be done for any WB, all you need to do is enter->leave->reenter until you don't see anybody moving.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

The screen is black when we log in cause the game is undergoing a maintance, so no one can get into the game while that is going on,
          read the first psot in this thread

Comment

what time will you resume and server up?

Comment

so d longer time ur offline d better bonus i got? tsk, i min, i reli want 2 play evryday

Comment

aw 3day-4day oh my god im die now T_T

Comment

hope u thinking to delete half servers and stop make new 1 and tranfer players to other half so we all have ppl and wars
                  Miaw... ^_~

Comment

I am curious about 2 changes made with the first part of the update.

1) Why did you apply Blitz to the Forgotten Catacombs?
                    I rather liked bieng able to enter the Catacombs, apply whatever buffs I had available, Starting AFK mode, and going to do something else while my character went as far as he could. Having Blitz on the Forgotten Catacombs is realy inconvienent.

2) Why has the MP Dungeon attempts been lowered for 5/day to 3/day?

Comment

Just waiting for uptime...
                      Last edited by impre55ive; 11-21-2012, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Please try to watch on our server there something smile fishes over there server S43 i cant tell who she is or he is.. but try to figure it out who is Gm tnx fixed it.. so that we can play better thanx so much love wartune..

Comment

Originally posted by R23535305 View Post
                          I am curious about 2 changes made with the first part of the update.

1) Why did you apply Blitz to the Forgotten Catacombs?
                          I rather liked bieng able to enter the Catacombs, apply whatever buffs I had available, Starting AFK mode, and going to do something else while my character went as far as he could. Having Blitz on the Forgotten Catacombs is realy inconvienent.

2) Why has the MP Dungeon attempts been lowered for 5/day to 3/day?
                          blitz is actually the best thing they put in the game for cata combs not only does it take half the time to go from 0-99 it also gives you guaranteed victory and for the ones saying its not free heck its as good as free cause you dont loose troops you dont loose hp you dont have to use pots you dont have to use scrolls etc.....

on the 3/5 mp dungeon its debateble since the exp is actually better now but you will have less drops in total, If you look at time consuming factor its way better since its very hard to get every quest taks dungeon crypt done every day

Comment

hemm kok maintin sie

Comment

LoL so many complain...
                              they're to busy to answer that
                              just play if want to or get lost if u dont

Comment

Dikit-dikit maintenis. dikit-dikit maintenis. kenapa kok maintenis dikit-dikit?

Comment

Working...
                                X