Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance moved to 11/21 @ 2:00 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice one of the world bosses it doesnt show everyone running in, and the lag is non existent. Can we change that for all wbs? Huge lag issue when 100 guys are running in.

Comment

Meeeoooww

Comment

hopefuly this MT only 3 hour, i need spent my 30 arena attempt
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I appolgize for some angry comments about s62 being down. You guys work hard and we appreciate it. Just shows you how much we all love this game.

Comment

hallo adakh di sini orang indonesia

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Sounds simple, but most players don't know about BG or Arena 3v3 PVP until a few weeks later into the game. By then, they have spent many hours per day over 3-4 weeks to get their characters up to level 40ish (yes, it took so long because players are casual players, not hardcore players). To tell them to "move to another server".. isn't that simple.
              I understand not everyone is a hardcore gamer, but if you want to participate in these events after learning about them, and the server your currently on doesnt allow this to happen due to time differences, there is no other choice. most of these events are able to be entered once lvl 30. If you can get your character to lvl 40 on a server you cant do that stuff, than its likely you'll be able to spend less time on a new server and level up at a faster if not equal rate in less time especially since you will now know how everything works and will now have the knowledge to do all the things you had to in the previous server at a faster rate. You can't ask them to accommodate a specific set of players on pre-existing servers when they are making servers whose time zone is in itself an accommodation to that demographic layer of players
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

when is the second update of the new patch gonna occur ?

Comment

hope this maintenance finish quickly ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R24192241 View Post
                    hallo adakh di sini orang indonesia
                    yep, i am..

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly001 View Post
                      when is the second update of the new patch gonna occur ?
                      Part 2 to Update 1.45 will most likely take place on 11/29/2012, Next week's weekly maintenance will most likely bring part 2 of the 3 part update known as update 1.45. Hope this helps
                      Last edited by SirCyrus; 11-21-2012, 01:14 AM.
                      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

In shutdown screen of game :

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 8-12 hours.
                        May you fix is :S
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

so 5-15k balens to get alpaca not much for the real cashers and they will up the mounts anyways. i bet those people with +100 mounts wished they have waited a bit to lvl them

Comment

hey storm i like the new pick reminds me of my step moms cat is it your cat?
                            Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                            Class: Ranger Hybrid
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                            Level: 143+
                            Honor Rank:Emperor
                            Mount: Killin
                            Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Thanks for everything Wartune! I got home from working a 10 hour day @ 10:45 EST, expecting to finish all my tasks because 'hey, server maint isn't due till the days I'm off'. Missed out on completing my daily devotion, missed out on my 3 VOID runs (a loss of 700k+ exp), missed completing my bounty runs, my duels, my farming, me levy, and my city lootings. Great job! Last minute maintenance change BAH! Thanksgiving events are long over and everyone is crash on triptofan from all the turkey by the time maintenance would have happened as scheduled!

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                                I understand not everyone is a hardcore gamer, but if you want to participate in these events after learning about them, and the server your currently on doesnt allow this to happen due to time differences, there is no other choice. most of these events are able to be entered once lvl 30. If you can get your character to lvl 40 on a server you cant do that stuff, than its likely you'll be able to spend less time on a new server and level up at a faster if not equal rate in less time especially since you will now know how everything works and will now have the knowledge to do all the things you had to in the previous server at a faster rate. You can't ask them to accommodate a specific set of players on pre-existing servers when they are making servers whose time zone is in itself an accommodation to that demographic layer of players
                                ok this is understandable but what if they have put money on the charicter that they are playing on the server with the time zone that dose not work for them there should at the very least be some acomadation for that since well i dont know about everyone elts but i dont have the money to go and spend it all over again on a new charicter and im shure there are others like that i know r2 is trying to make money but the ones that are not able to fully participate in there server should atleast have the option if they are changeing to a new timezone on the game just saying
                                Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                                Class: Ranger Hybrid
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                                Level: 143+
                                Honor Rank:Emperor
                                Mount: Killin
                                Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Working...
                                X