Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh i hope this isnt them being to confident O.O

Comment

they made a new eudaemon and still won't let us to delete, recycle, or sell the excess ones?? come on

Comment

Originally posted by blazefire2015 View Post
        they made a new eudaemon and still won't let us to delete, recycle, or sell the excess ones?? come on
        ..they want u too have 20 kids so u dont have time to be on BG
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Hmmm

OK lah kalo begitu ^_^
          Lee®

R2games [S106] Devil's Trail

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
            So what it comes down to is, you're not going to do anything to fix all the game-breaking problems that last week's maintenance introduced. You're just going to plow ahead with adding more stuff.
            Why of course that is what r2 does they are to stupid to fix their mistakes cause they get their programming and coding degrees from sending in 10 cereal box tops labels and have no clue what they are doing. I sent tickets 4 days in a row about their no skill showing arena and never got a reply one. They don't care all they just care about is that the money keeps rolling in from folks dumb enough to keep cashing on this played out broken *** game. I quit playing as much as I did before cause these morons never fix a thing like the lag, the dc's, the broken arena, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 0verkillz View Post
              Why of course that is what r2 does they are to stupid to fix their mistakes cause they get their programming and coding degrees from sending in 10 cereal box tops labels and have no clue what they are doing. I sent tickets 4 days in a row about their no skill showing arena and never got a reply one. They don't care all they just care about is that the money keeps rolling in from folks dumb enough to keep cashing on this played out broken *** game. I quit playing as much as I did before cause these morons never fix a thing like the lag, the dc's, the broken arena, etc.
              you got that pretty much right though this kind of thing has been said at least a million times here, no change in attitude from r2games and the ''devs'' (do these even exist ? lol)

anyway, im surprised some people still pay for this game but it's understandable because when you start on a new server, there's is absolutely no lag. So people think this is how its going to be forever but, little by little, your character grows and the lag grows with it. (you can try if you want, start a new toon on whatever server you want. You will not have any sort of lag. I see why some people choose to camp the level 50s lol)

Too late they realize they spent a lot of money on a laggy / buggy / almost unplayable game...

Then r2games just open new servers and troll new players into spending.

Thats how they been rolling for years...
              Last edited by MsKink; 11-05-2015, 04:04 AM.

Comment

So you are doing a 2-3 hour maintenance and have delayed start of this till 5:30pm on GMT+8 instead of 3:30pm so that it will almost certainly overlap the start of chaos wars

well played sirs
                Last edited by Darknova2056; 11-05-2015, 04:16 AM. Reason: zomg typos

Comment

Would be nice to fix the Hide other objekts button.

Comment

I did something I never thought I would do, I rage quit, why? LAG!!! I dont want to spend my evenings waiting 5 mins as the loading bar crawls across my screen whenever I click something (anything) to open it. I started playing for FUN, This game is no longer fun, it is infuriating. Over and over and over again we have asked, begged and pleaded that something be done with the lag, we are consistently ignored. Then someone thinks... Hmmm lets put a "hide all" button EVERYWHERE we can! After all it helps in WB and atoll, right? WRONG!!!! LISTEN to your players, if we tell you it is the CRIT STATS that cause lag in arena ... guess what? Its the CRIT STATS causing lag in arena. Since the addition of the hide all check box I have experienced more lag than ever before and its everywhere. Upgrade/update the servers SPEND some of OUR money we have given you TO KEEP US HERE AND SPENDING. Otherwise players... or rather payers are going to LEAVE in droves. The devs pray on the addition of many players, knowing that many will not quit because they have either spent to much or are too addicted to leave. BUT even these player/payers will one day wake up and FIND ANOTHER GAME TO SPEND THEIR CASH ON, ONE THAT DOES NOT LAG!! I spend a good deal of my evenings now doing just that...... LOOKING FOR ANOTHER GAME!! And I am not alone.
                    Before R2 ends up on the list of companies going under THINK about the people that pay your wages and DO SOMETHING (besides a pathetic "hide all" button created as a pathetic attempt to appease us) ABOUT THE LAG!!!!! I could care less if you dont add new content for 6 months AS LONG AS YOU DID SOMETHING ABOUT THE LAG!!
                    Last edited by trollminator; 11-05-2015, 04:27 AM.
                    Dragon Awaken
                    Server: S9
                    Character: Raven

Comment

New patch coming November 10th. It will fix all the lag ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	fallout-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.0 KB
ID:	1719045

PS. This is much better value than recharging balens lol

Comment

maintenance still on ? cant get in

Comment

Yep, must be, it still gives me that "All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 1 = 1.5 hours" on my select server page, dont you have that?
                          Dragon Awaken
                          Server: S9
                          Character: Raven

Comment

google fiefox and maxthon all black to me cant see a thing

Comment

go check r2games login page, the news feed says ''Patch 5.1 optimized - R2 always puts players first'' TROLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                                I did something I never thought I would do, I rage quit, why? LAG!!! I dont want to spend my evenings waiting 5 mins as the loading bar crawls across my screen whenever I click something (anything) to open it. I started playing for FUN, This game is no longer fun, it is infuriating. Over and over and over again we have asked, begged and pleaded that something be done with the lag, we are consistently ignored. Then someone thinks... Hmmm lets put a "hide all" button EVERYWHERE we can! After all it helps in WB and atoll, right? WRONG!!!! LISTEN to your players, if we tell you it is the CRIT STATS that cause lag in arena ... guess what? Its the CRIT STATS causing lag in arena. Since the addition of the hide all check box I have experienced more lag than ever before and its everywhere. Upgrade/update the servers SPEND some of OUR money we have given you TO KEEP US HERE AND SPENDING. Otherwise players... or rather payers are going to LEAVE in droves. The devs pray on the addition of many players, knowing that many will not quit because they have either spent to much or are too addicted to leave. BUT even these player/payers will one day wake up and FIND ANOTHER GAME TO SPEND THEIR CASH ON, ONE THAT DOES NOT LAG!! I spend a good deal of my evenings now doing just that...... LOOKING FOR ANOTHER GAME!! And I am not alone.
                                Before R2 ends up on the list of companies going under THINK about the people that pay your wages and DO SOMETHING (besides a pathetic "hide all" button created as a pathetic attempt to appease us) ABOUT THE LAG!!!!! I could care less if you dont add new content for 6 months AS LONG AS YOU DID SOMETHING ABOUT THE LAG!!

Thats because they high jacked source code from Facebook an we all know how bad facebook is the is a reason the facebook games are stupid simple an boring. They need to pull their heads out of their cupcakes an remove wartune as a browser game an make it a client game only Like League of Legends, WoW, even Steam would work but until they fix the coding an stop band aiding 35mm round holes the lag will never end an the bugs will never get fixed they just pile on more raw sewage to the already gangrene infested garbage. They will always find some poor sap or sucker to spend their mortgage payment on a browser game that isnt even worth playing anymore do to bugs lag an other **

Comment

Working...
                                X