Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/05 @ 4:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R245444905 View Post
    atol nochanges spire nm isnt avalable as selection notice a few missing bits o.o
    Complete spire on normal with attempt, NM will unlock for tomorrow

Comment

They should change the word optimized to downgraded or nerfed or just ruined this game features and way to go why duel a fight and do your best to win a battle lets just add a skip button and remove peeps skills so their no fun on that any more either
      YAY hide button still bugged why the hell would we fix it peeps just love it when we devs ruine the game change login reward to some balens box hoping people spend more well HELL NO spend less and less if they just nerf / bug and ruine stuff =)

optimized the R2 pic at top

Last edited by Psychonl; 11-05-2015, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Atoll Beast was seriously not worth the effort. Once again, you have taken away gold from us as your clear intent is to drive the Kitty Litter balen grab. Give us our gold back!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers ...
          Note: Events with a reset time of 5:00 AM will now reset at Midnight server time.
          Damn, just when I thought it couldn't get any better. This happened ^

Comment

Still no response on Compensation Pack or my Dimension Rewards!!
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
              Still no response on Compensation Pack or my Dimension Rewards!!
              on my server dim still have to reset but they messed up game timing and reset timing dim energy still same as yesterday =)

Comment

"In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls."

NONE of the mounts work. You can't even buy or synth them to recycle. Once again, R2 LIED to us, and some of us wasted resources buying the shards.

Crypt mount can't be synth from shards.
                Sylph atoll mount can't be bought.
                Amethyst mount can't be bought.

This is complete bullcrap, typical of R2. I have guildies wasting crypt tokens buying the shards for a mount they can't synth!

Any bets on whether the Crusader or guild mount will work?

R2 are staffed by fraudsters.

Oh, but the WB hide people bug IS STILL THERE! WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  "In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls."

NONE of the mounts work. You can't even buy or synth them to recycle. Once again, R2 LIED to us, and some of us wasted resources buying the shards.

Crypt mount can't be synth from shards.
                  Sylph atoll mount can't be bought.
                  Amethyst mount can't be bought.

This is complete bullcrap, typical of R2. I have guildies wasting crypt tokens buying the shards for a mount they can't synth!

Any bets on whether the Crusader or guild mount will work?

R2 are staffed by fraudsters.

Oh, but the WB hide people bug IS STILL THERE! WOOHOO!!!
                  They both dont work so far only wilds mount can be synthesized and other then that you probally can buy the balens mount in shop guess thats what they ment with SHOP spend balens, spend balens and spend balens lol

Comment

Anyone hear anything on the items that were left in the Goodies Link? Yes Yes I know they changed the jewels/fishing/CA to game box...I just know that I didn't collect all my items from Goodies Link this week because I didn't know it was going to disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by LLonS72 View Post
                      Anyone hear anything on the items that were left in the Goodies Link? Yes Yes I know they changed the jewels/fishing/CA to game box...I just know that I didn't collect all my items from Goodies Link this week because I didn't know it was going to disappear.
                      They probally gone =)

Comment

about mount shard recycling, if you look in your blacksmith, recycle items, and then the mounts you can get,

it says cant be recylcled, for certain mounts, like the once with crypttokens, ins, guild shop etc..
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Recycling Is 1/3 of cost, so ... happy cashing

Comment

mount ice fang, for 25 mount spirits gives 80 beast souls, thats not that bad, if you already have those shards in your fault, waiting to be used.
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

You guys should make some polls on bunch of this new features that got edit like the hide button in combat if players want to keep it yes or no.
                              or this new type atol boss, or this new single arena duels without any fighting skills.
                              If you really want to follow that picture at top of the R2 page then make this polls and let players decide if this coding should stay or be removed and change back to the way it was.
                              Unlike push everything through or throat if we like it or dont......
                              I bet most of the players will say they dont want all of these things and want the old stuff back =)

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
                                If you want to blame anybody then blame 7Road - R2 are, in principle, just the translators and distributors and maybe not even the translators. It's just that R2 make such delicious scapegoats.
                                tell me to who you send money to when you buy balens and i'll tell you who is responsible lol

Comment

Working...
                                X