Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    Ehh...What !?!?!?
    yea it seems like you have NO IDEA what this emergency maintenance is for.

It is NOT the fix any kind of annoying bugs or broken event or whatever you may think of.

It is NOT to fix the difficulty scaling of tok.

It is NOT to remove eudaemons from tok.

This emergency maintenance is to fix a glitch where people could get an infinite amount of shadow souls, hence synthesizing infinite amount of netherwing dragons and recycling them for infinite beast souls.

THIS is what and ONLY what this is about. NO FUDGE ARE GIVEN for any toher issues, the ones weve been complaining about for days since the patch.

What you think now ? Still happy ?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      There will be an emergency maintenance to fix the Tower of Kings bug.
      Maintenance will take place on 9th of November 2015, 16:10 GMT. Maintenance is expected to last 1 hour.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

how about the arena bug?? no matter what tiime it is alway fight lvl70+ and most likely its lvl 80s

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        There will be an emergency maintenance to fix the Tower of Kings bug.
        Maintenance will take place on 9th of November 2015, 16:10 GMT. Maintenance is expected to last 1 hour.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
        so... what about level 50?
        can't do dimension for get it crystal shards...
        can use resistance crystal but can't synthesise.
        Plataform: R2Games - Server: 597 Oceanic - IGN: MascuL1NO - Level 50 - BR: 170K - Guild: Alliance

Comment

Arena would have been a much better bug to fix god almighty r2 never fix whats needed and during wb aswell *sigh* oh and the LAAAGGGG refreshing after every fight mp everything and invisable chars pfft
          Last edited by Jenacus; 11-09-2015, 10:56 AM.
          ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
          Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Comment

server 619 Fallen Plains has several bugs and new rewards are not working either Hall of Fame etc and some quests cannot be claimed plz fix it

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
              yea it seems like you have NO IDEA what this emergency maintenance is for.

It is NOT the fix any kind of annoying bugs or broken event or whatever you may think of.

It is NOT to fix the difficulty scaling of tok.

It is NOT to remove eudaemons from tok.

This emergency maintenance is to fix a glitch where people could get an infinite amount of shadow souls, hence synthesizing infinite amount of netherwing dragons and recycling them for infinite beast souls.

THIS is what and ONLY what this is about. NO FUDGE ARE GIVEN for any toher issues, the ones weve been complaining about for days since the patch.

What you think now ? Still happy ?
              Well, it seems like you need to fall asleep again and hopefully wake up with a little better attitude to start with

This is R2 GangNam Style you know

PS. If you don't have all information, it is easy to make mistakes DS.
              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
              Guild: Ragnarok
              Server: S213 - Felmarsh
              Platform: R2Games
              Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

seriously why dont you all just give up and admit defeat......the dont give a shÃ*t about what we think, they think with the money in there pockets and not the brains thats a collecting dust nd cobwebs in there heds
                Last edited by kristofrocks; 11-09-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I don't worry about anything. You know better something than nothing.....
                  And about complains they read them but don't care at all or something like that.
                  I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                  BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                    Well, it seems like you need to fall asleep again and hopefully wake up with a little better attitude to start with

This is R2 GangNam Style you know

PS. If you don't have all information, it is easy to make mistakes DS.
                    i dont need a ''better attitude'', what i need is good technical support

thanks for being so worried though im quite immune to that sort of trolling / insults or whatever youre trying to pull

have a nice day and you could at least say thanks the next time someone informs you.

and maybe feel less insulted ... maybe YOU need a change of attitude ?

Comment

message after this debacle

Click image for larger version

Name:	02feca7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1719172

Comment

I don't think t hey read these msgs to be frank I think its just for us to let off frustration as for ticket system and those r2 mentors they are a waste of time also Cupcake sick of this game now ****** it all up
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

all the mods ave gone running for cover again it seems esme posted about maintenance and hasnt come back with any info about wat exactly the maintenance is for ?

what part of tok are they fixing?

the glitch that allowed only r2 servers to grab unlimited neverwing dragon mounts or the fact its to remove the edus and stuff ?

but anyway if ppl did grab all those mounts what are r2 going to do to them exactly nothing like the gold glitch and astral glitch players who play by the riules of games get shafted by the devs of r2 all time

even wat compo they give is nothing as we call good

Comment

wth how noone shared this info darn if i onlly knew i woud had all mounts from shop

Comment

You had to do a maintenance now ..... around WB time .... what's with you ppl? And I'm almost sure it's not to fix the new hide box that is sooooooooooooooooo annoying, frustrating .... u name it. If u can't fix it TAKE IT OUT until u are absolutely positively sure it will work when u do put it back in game.
                              From where I stand atm, the devs are plainly KILLING THIS GREAT GAME with their brainless new ideas. If they can't do things right or test it long enough to make sure it works b4 implementing new things , have them go practice elsewhere pls.
                              And to think of it, maybe they should start by fixing existing problems b4 adding new ones to the game. Your would think that after 3 years they would have learned something and how to make things work in the game. Sadly they don't seem to.
                              oh and about ToK what's this having the Eudaemons in there for the Shadow chars ..... are devs crazy or what?
                              And Cloud Adventure .... having us fighting our own self with NO POSSIBILITY of winning no matter how hard we try? are the devs running out of ideas to come up with such ****? This was a nice game to play during the weekends b4 they made a mess out of it. And now not only is it impossible to enjoy it anymore but we get to play it only once a week?
                              I think I will agree with sooooooooooo many of the players now, players that have been playing for 3 years and are starting to quit because of all the none sense in this game now.
                              Keep it up devs and NO ONE will be playing this game in no time
                              We do not feel respected, we don't feel ur listening to us, we're so fed up with all the **** going in this game.
                              Who is REALLY still enjoying the game as much as they were when they started playing it? Be honest here. Not many I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by R219768714 View Post
                                wth how noone shared this info darn if i onlly knew i woud had all mounts from shop
                                yea i think its sad no one shared this

but at least im happy for them for fudging up r2 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X