No announcement yet.

[Finished] Emergency Maintenance 9 November 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl 1 player benefical bug taken down .. hope they not find the others .. i will no and i hope no one other mentions any of them .. so they just never know they excist as they not play themselfs
    Last edited by demoniced; 11-09-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

what is it u pps dont understand STOP PAY a single cent to R2 before thy god dammit fix the laagg on all servers and when thy fix laagg on server and fix allll the stupid buuuggss then start pay again how ****** hard can it bee ash far i see it is u players who is the fools and not R2 becuss u pps are the ones that keep up paying for nothing that is funny idiots u pps will never learn it

Comment

Originally posted by AKAraca View Post
        what is it u pps dont understand STOP PAY a single cent to R2 before thy god dammit fix the laagg on all servers and when thy fix laagg on server and fix allll the stupid buuuggss then start pay again how ****** hard can it bee ash far i see it is u players who is the fools and not R2 becuss u pps are the ones that keep up paying for nothing that is funny idiots u pps will never learn it
        there is some people way too fudged to stop cashing because all they want is to win.

im certain though that plenty people are stopping to cash everyday with these kind of problems.

the tactic of r2games though is to open new servers, catch new fish, milk new cows dry, troll more new players into making them believe they can actually achieve something worth it by spending money here.

so if you want to have a chance at making a difference, every time they post a thread about a new server, go there and tell people why they should not spend money here

Comment

yeah ur maybe right but i give to advise any1 anymore becuss it wont matter anymore i quit this game pretty soon and new pps in game can also bee a bit smart or clawer and go read forum first before spending money on it but maybe there are to maney idiots in the world and cant see the point off it hahahahah goooodt luck to them

Comment

STUPID WARTUNE CREW - What did you fixed in TOK ?

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
              i dont need a ''better attitude'', what i need is good technical support

thanks for being so worried though im quite immune to that sort of trolling / insults or whatever youre trying to pull

have a nice day and you could at least say thanks the next time someone informs you.

and maybe feel less insulted ... maybe YOU need a change of attitude ?
              LMAO easy now, everyone can see that you have to calm down a bit

You know why we have Lag in the game, right?

It is because of all who try to use exploits like this bug, R2 needs to fix them and
              see to it that it don't happens again, so they put in a security check and that makes
              it lag more and more.

I am not trolling you or Insulting you, I am partly with you in this, partly in with R2 about this.
              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
              Guild: Ragnarok
              Server: S213 - Felmarsh
              Platform: R2Games
              Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Something Is pretty fast, If It reduce R2 gain. Other bugs are corrected In months.

R2 always puts players first.

Comment

Players can't see the buffs bosses are putting on when playing spire, forcing them reload the game in the middle of every round is quite annoying, when in duel, can't see the skills, WARTUNE, are you sure YOU ARE GETTING BETTER? To me, you are a bunch of IDIOTS consistently failing to keep players happy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post

It is because of all who try to use exploits like this bug, R2 needs to fix them and
                    see to it that it don't happens again, so they put in a security check and that makes
                    it lag more and more.

I am not trolling you or Insulting you, I am partly with you in this, partly in with R2 about this.
                    totally clueless again, try harder

Comment

why not put ToK BACK to the way it was rather than making it impossible for anyone! While you're at it take away that stupid "hide" function!
                      Bama S29 Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                        totally clueless again, try harder
                        Peace Out !
                        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                        Guild: Ragnarok
                        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                        Platform: R2Games
                        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Is somebody from the suport of this game willing to see my tikets????Or here u recharge and dont get ur things???I have writed 2 times and both times was said that an mail was send to me to fallow dont know what like and i recived no mail!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post

it lag more and more.

No, the reason we have lag in the game is that the dev team is a group of monkeys pounding randomly on keyboards.

Comment

Anyhow .. Where is the worthless compenstion for this unplanned mishap .. we expact the same old joke to laugh about and sell

Comment

would be nice to get shadow crystal daily bug fixed cant claim daily off it
                                forever faithful

Comment

Working...
                                X