Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Wartune for Best Strategy Game and get a free pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** wartune ******* idiots have ruined the game

Comment

not working , i try many times,.. didnt work

Comment

it wont let me once i get to the second page have of it is blank cant vote or start quest.

Comment

vote for what ? for bugs, for lag ? or for missing event rewards ? Have u thinked about this problems when u started this thread ? Maybe when u will fix the game u will get my vote. Shame on You guys.

Comment

I haven't read all the posts as I dont personally care to. I am just going to share my feelings on it. I think they are not going to hand these rewards out to everyone. I think they are given to the person with the most votes. I did all the prerequisites and got nothing for it. I noticed the timer and although that might just be when the event ends, I think they are using the timer to see who gets the highest votes

Comment

Holy ****! Wartune is the top vote getter! How horrible are the other games?

Comment

I redeemed the key for my alt. char also without fuss. MemoryLane has edited correctly the process at the first post now, if you follow the links stated there accordingly,
                you should be able to get the key. Remember, you have to vote for one more game (listed there) other than Wartune to finish the quest and get the key code.

Comment

I can't believe how gullible people are. This is why R2 never take us seriously if we get people trying to get the "free" rewards. Good thing I didn't fall for that as I know I would be lying to myself if I had said "Wartune is the Best".
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what else do you people think from a bunch of greedy people who create more bugs and lag with every maintenance? They call it maintenance, I call them stupid cause they cant even figure out how to fix the things they ♥♥♥♥ up
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-08-2015, 12:00 AM. Reason: language

Comment

best at what? at bugs? at lag? at lies? at thiefery? you get my money every month and NOT give me what you promise in VIP level 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        again only for r2 players only looks like wartune isnt going to win if rest of publishers cant partake in this

so if kabam armor and kong cant partake we best not vote for wartune vote for all games not represented by r2/7roads
                        why so much angry? SMILE!
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

get code is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            I can't believe how gullible people are. This is why R2 never take us seriously if we get people trying to get the "free" rewards. Good thing I didn't fall for that as I know I would be lying to myself if I had said "Wartune is the Best".
                            There's nothing being gullible here. The game is providing some free goodies in exchange of a click of the mouse, if anyone doesn't take that then that's their stupidity.
                            Players actually couldn't care less the out come of their votes or contest results.

Comment

i voted and got not key

Comment

They do stuff like this so some people can be happy, what they actually need to do is put up a poll to let the dev's see how people really feel about the past few patches.

Comment

Working...
                                X