Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Wartune for Best Strategy Game and get a free pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just FYI everyone, according to the site all keys have been given out.

Comment

As all can see, Moderators stay away from this Thread

No one cares to fix the problems people have to get codes etc.

Wonder why they stay away, hmm !
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
        Holy ****! Wartune is the top vote getter! How horrible are the other games?
        I think asking "how smart are the other games players?" would be more appropriate, clearly they have not fallen for a "gift pack" in exchange for their vote IF indeed the other games stooped so low as to bribe their players as Wartune have done. I am stunned so many allowed themselves to be bought for such meager returns, especially knowing how inept the game is at delivering what they promise.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

Redeem code doesn't work, #Nothing happens, not either the code is invalid, or redemption succesful.

Comment

i am just plain lazy to move my precious behind and vote to get similar reward to what we get couple times weekly as compensation

Comment

why on earth would you falsly vote for a game that is far from the best lol I don't care if it's a free pack I will not falsely vote for something to mislead others into playing this broken non cared about greed game that surely puts it's players last on what is important

Comment

Originally posted by bagpota View Post
                There's nothing being gullible here. The game is providing some free goodies in exchange of a click of the mouse, if anyone doesn't take that then that's their stupidity.
                Players actually couldn't care less the out come of their votes or contest results.
                Sorry for responding late, but I had to do it.

You're still a gullible fool if you partake into something only to get the "reach around" in the end. Reminds me of a movie where a cat promises all the mice the following: "sixteen pounds of Monterey Jack and the continent of Australia" while the millions were cheering on. Logic would ask on how would all those mice survive on just sixteen pounds of cheese.

Good thing, logic for me is not going into said frivolity and end up looking like a tool when something fails.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  Sorry for responding late, but I had to do it.

You're still a gullible fool if you partake into something only to get the "reach around" in the end. Reminds me of a movie where a cat promises all the mice the following: "sixteen pounds of Monterey Jack and the continent of Australia" while the millions were cheering on. Logic would ask on how would all those mice survive on just sixteen pounds of cheese.

Good thing, logic for me is not going into said frivolity and end up looking like a tool when something fails.
                  'Gullible' means - one who can be easily persuaded in to believing something that seems apparently true.
                  So what made you think that those voted for wartune to get the free pack believed that it is really no. 1?

Once again, the game just offered exchanges of some free materials in lieu of a click which incidentally says us to vote for wartune.
                  That's normal and has got nothing to do with players' belief or perception about wartune or R2 as a whole.
                  I'm sure those who have voted to get the free stuffs knows this game & the company quite well already.
                  They don't care about the results or the outcome of that voting or whether wartune emerged as the winner or not. Simple as that.

Had R2 tried to trick us to buy something with real money and if people obliged to it, then you could say they are being gullible.
                  But not in this case.

The real gullible suckers are those who spend real money in the game.

But if you let pass the opportunity of grabbing any free stuffs the game has to offer, without hurting your wallet, then you are stupid, period. Nothing more or less.

Comment

In short, "hee-haw".

So if you think for a minute I would want to sign up for something that I will get spam, spyware, malware, viruses, and other ill stuff on my system for just some **** of a reward, you are sadly mistaken, kid. That will never happen with me, and hence why I don't sign up for <expletive> like that.

Second, I will never going to lie that Wartune is the best. I don't care if they offered 1,000,000 bound balens and an opportunity to use those bound balens for sylph merges. I am not going to sell myself like that and feed into the lies.

Bottom line, you don't have to spend money to be "gullible", but I am sure the plethora of complaints thus far kinda speak for itself.

Comment

Second, I will never going to lie that Wartune is the best. I don't care if they offered 1,000,000 bound balens and an opportunity to use those bound balens for sylph merges. I am not going to sell myself like that and feed into the lies.
                      Amen to that!! I would never wish to promote this game as something it is not, just for a few crumbs from the rich mans table. I'd like to think I have a little more self-respect and honour than the money (or in this case gold, daru and a few pieces of useless trash) grabbing fools (yes I call them fools - look at how many where unable, after voting, to get their pound of flesh). You cant buy my vote, never! You have to EARN it R2, and so far you havent.
                      Dragon Awaken
                      Server: S9
                      Character: Raven

Comment

'Gullible' means - one who can be easily persuaded in to believing something that seems apparently true.
                        So what made you think that those voted for wartune to get the free pack believed that it is really no. 1?

Once again, the game just offered exchanges of some free materials in lieu of a click which incidentally says us to vote for wartune.
                        That's normal and has got nothing to do with players' belief or perception about wartune or R2 as a whole.
                        I'm sure those who have voted to get the free stuffs knows this game & the company quite well already.
                        They don't care about the results or the outcome of that voting or whether wartune emerged as the winner or not. Simple as that.

Had R2 tried to trick us to buy something with real money and if people obliged to it, then you could say they are being gullible.
                        But not in this case.

The real gullible suckers are those who spend real money in the game.

But if you let pass the opportunity of grabbing any free stuffs the game has to offer, without hurting your wallet, then you are stupid, period. Nothing more or less.
                        You are helping engage in false advertisement. You are helping fraudulently parting gullible newbies of their money.

You are, in short, no more than a common criminal conning others of their money for your own gain.

Comment

So if you think for a minute.....
                          No I didn't. 'Cos No sane person will allow crapware to enter their system, in exchange of no matter what. The only way to deal with it smartly is to use a virtual pc or running the browsers in sandboxie, thereby secluding the os from most online vulnerabilities.
                          And using a disposable e-mails generally take care of the spams & spoof-mails. Keeping your computer secure, is not that much difficult, even for the computer-illiterate.

..... kid.
                          Don't worry about it child. Though I miss those good old days....anyway.

Second, I will never going to........
                          Understandable too. After all these bugs, lags, glitch & fiasco one can hardly say that Wartune is the best. It was a good game though (good enough to get the players hooked)...once upon a time...sigh.
                          This game is the perfect example of how a good game is ruined by poor management.

The players still hang around it 'cos hope never goes away.

Well, I have my conscience clear. I used to love this game. But over time that likability have evaporated. Sometimes R2 tried to return with some drizzles, but mostly in vain & made matters worse. Frankly now I play for a specific objective; once I attain that, it will be ta-ta.

Spending money on this is one of the biggest gaffes one can do, & the gullibles are just like that. Every game has complaints, it's nothing new. It matters how the issues are taken up for fixing, & we all know how R2 goes about it.
                          Last edited by bagpota; 02-11-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            You are helping engage in false advertisement. You are helping fraudulently parting gullible newbies of their money.

You are, in short, no more than a common criminal conning others of their money for your own gain.
                            Everything is relative. It's about how people see things and their perception about them. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

And lol, your 2nd second sentence fits better to the HK based co. rather, you should know better.
                            Last edited by bagpota; 02-11-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

No I didn't. 'Cos No sane person will allow crapware to enter their system, in exchange of no matter what. The only way to deal with it smartly is to use a virtual pc or running the browsers in sandboxie, thereby secluding the os from most online vulnerabilities.
                              And using a disposable e-mails generally take care of the spams & spoof-mails. Keeping your computer secure, is not that much difficult, even for the computer-illiterate.

Don't worry about it child. Though I miss those good old days....anyway.

Understandable too. After all these bugs, lags, glitch & fiasco one can hardly say that Wartune is the best. It was a good game though (good enough to get the players hooked)...once upon a time...sigh.
                              This game is the perfect example of how a good game is ruined by poor management.

The players still hang around it 'cos hope never goes away.

Well, I have my conscience clear. I used to love this game. But over time that likability have evaporated. Sometimes R2 tried to return with some drizzles, but mostly in vain & made matters worse. Frankly now I play for a specific objective; once I attain that, it will be ta-ta.

Spending money on this is one of the biggest gaffes one can do, & the gullibles are just like that. Every game has complaints, it's nothing new. It matters how the issues are taken up for fixing, & we all know how R2 goes about it.
                              Key word, "was", as in "not now, not a few months before, and probably not a few years before I took that break in thinking it was 'monotonous' without going anywhere". I don't think I need to repeat myself (so feel free to reread my statements) to folks who happen to glue their lips to the rear end of a developer just to get some "easy" rewards. I am sorry but I don't suck <expletive>s nor do I kiss any <expletive>, but I do laugh at those that do and thinking at the same time, "no wonder why WT isn't going anywhere if people sell themselves short by going for such rewards while we still have problems."

But seriously, you need to come with better material if you're going to troll. At least troll without being an <expletive> kisser.

PS, I prefer using my own stuff when it comes to securing my 3 networks, and not some junk that draws people and gives false promises, and I have a private domain for my email which never gets disclosed anywhere but one trusted site (and it's not this one mind you).

Comment

Everything is relative. It's about how people see things and their perception about them. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

And lol, your 2nd second sentence fits better to the HK based co. rather, you should know better.
                                It fits the HK based company AND those who help them achieve those fraudulent ends. Which is YOU when you actively engage in behaviour that makes their scam look better than it is.

If a con man is running a scam, and you KNOWINGLY HELP HIM, you are guilty. You KNOW it is a scam, but you gave testimony that he what he is selling is legit and he is a good, upstanding human being. To secure an advantage for yourself.

There is nothing "relative" about it. At the very LEAST you are an accessory before the fact. At the other end of the scale, you are part of the scam and therefore just as culpable. Your only defence is to claim ignorance, which your own posts here will invalidate.

You, sir, are as guilty of being a scammer as R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X