Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/17 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/17 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of Nov. at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which prices for Artifact Roulette packs were not fully displayed.
    2. Fixed the inappropriate discount info in the Blacksmith's Convert panel.
    3. Fixed the reset issue with League Insignia in GMT servers.

Hey, I hope that will be fixed the weekly rewards that we get in Arena, because if we does arena in saturday, and we are in silver/gold/diamond group, we will get just the IRON rewards, please FIX IT!!!

thanks in advance

Comment

You might want to fix items being deleted from mail before the set time as well just a thought but we know it will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by R297798561 View Post
        Hey, I hope that will be fixed the weekly rewards that we get in Arena, because if we does arena in saturday, and we are in silver/gold/diamond group, we will get just the IRON rewards, please FIX IT!!!

thanks in advance
        Arena ends Friday night so you start again on Saturday.

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Vera;
          3. Fixed the reset issue with League Insignia in GMT servers.[/QUOTE]

Better remove reset and not have issue

Comment

Originally posted by R297798561 View Post
            because if we does arena in saturday, and we are in silver/gold/diamond group, we will get just the IRON rewards
            you do arena only on saturday or more days?

if you do only on saturday you cant be in any other group than iron, thats my experience.

if you do more days then check on your site too... cache, updates etc. .... cause for me it works fine, no problems.

with exact details and good description about the problem even a ticket helps sometimes. not always but its worth a try.

Comment

How about asking the devs to add a better mait post in game? This 5 minute warning out of the blue really ticks me off. Just got on and not even 15 minutes on it spouts off...

Comment

More than 2 hours and it is still down? Or is it just me not able to log in?
                FireAndIce
                Mage +112m
                Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                Ancients guild
                Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Nope Kabam S30 still down as well

Comment

Kabam server 19 show of and same on server37 rest of server show green

Comment

I just hopped over to Kabam and it looks as if they should both be up now. Sometimes servers like to misbehave *shakes fist!* Should either one not be operating properly please let me know so I can go ahead and get that reported for you!
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Tambêm tenho problemas com a recompensa da arena apesar de estar na equipe ouro eu só recebo 900 pontos e fico na equipe ferro quando vão resolver isso?

Comment

Originally posted by Coala View Post
                          Tambêm tenho problemas com a recompensa da arena apesar de estar na equipe ouro eu só recebo 900 pontos e fico na equipe ferro quando vão resolver isso?
                          É só não fazer no sábado. Se fizer, a premiação do domingo vem errada.

Comment

Working...
                          X