• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to be told why in forum they need another maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by talula1 View Post
      Nice to be told why in forum they need another maintenance
      ITS CUZ THEY NEEDED A TEA BREAK (show and tell day with ceo of company)

Comment

maybe they went for a late xmas lunch and someone turned of the wrong light switch

Comment

we going to get our attempts back?

Comment

Right now there is an issue with Titan temple. It is not affecting everyone but it is affecting many. it is preventing people entering Titan temple... That's all I can think of that they may be fixing. As soon as we hear or know something more we'll do our best to give an update on things... thanks for your patience!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

alot of ppl were in middle of magic squares and mpd runs and now dozey r2 made them loose theior attempts so what going to happen with compensation for those people

Comment

Oh that's just flippin' great. I got things in the oven that will be ready in 30 minutes (Christmas related) and this happens. This is why things like this should be tested PRIOR to be put into!
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

compo gold and daru isnt right for this downtime

ppl lost whips from magic squares and stuff in narra and tarra mpds so best give all servers the right compo for this error /mistake of r2

i myself was inside road to glory in middle of battle now wen server returns i will be dead r2 better give me 500 balens to revive my character if its dead

Comment

can we at least get an update as to when servers will be back online

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      alot of ppl were in middle of magic squares and mpd runs and now dozey r2 made them loose theior attempts so what going to happen with compensation for those people
                      stopped caring already. lol

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post
                        Lets face it, the compensation has always been pretty cr.ap! Even for heavy cashers (unless they get sent extra?), it's about time that all players put an embargo on recharge & NO one recharge for a week in the first instance! This game will never be fixed until we stop the income stream!
                        embargo would be a excellent idea that will shift r2 into overdrive and get their lazy backside into fixing this game

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          compo gold and daru isnt right for this downtime

ppl lost whips from magic squares and stuff in narra and tarra mpds so best give all servers the right compo for this error /mistake of r2

i myself was inside road to glory in middle of battle now wen server returns i will be dead r2 better give me 500 balens to revive my character if its dead
                          Lets face it, the compensation has always been pretty cr.ap! Even for heavy cashers (unless they get sent extra?), it's about time that all players put an embargo on recharge & NO one recharge for a week in the first instance! This game will never be fixed until we stop the income stream!
                          S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

embargo would be a excellent idea that will shift r2 into overdrive and get their lazy backside into fixing this game

lol same again bugged forums so messed up cuz r2 doesnt care aboiut game and their forums

Comment

This will never happen.
                              Dragon Awaken
                              Server: S9
                              Character: Raven

Comment

Hi! If not maked with this maintenance maybe , I have some suggestion:
                                1.Farms:
                                1.a) If u are in farm and wanna help ure friends WHICH ARE ONLINE, is a bit hardly, need acces friends list everytime ; can u make another colour for fiends which are online ?
                                1.b) Can u let us who steal from our farms ? can u insert back Farm log ?

2.Clothes: When u engulf a new clothes old one are replaced automaticaly ; can u make not make this because is stressfully everytime when u engulf new clothes u must find ure preffered clothes for saved again?

3.Eudaemon Arena: Here some players stay in afk mode and don't attack ; if br is almost same each side eat us to long time for kill ; Can u make a rule if someone not use skill for 3 or 5 time to lose that round ?

4.Wilds: Was very nicely if there u can remove reset time (that for 2 hours) and when a player kill a monster, elite or boss make that creature appear in other location on map.
                                Can u make this and keep just reset when is server reset ?

5.On few monitors and few resolutions icons from up-right side are over QuestTracking and in MagicSquare ober upper corner (see attachements) ; IF u minimise these icons :
                                -in MagicSquares these re-appear back after few rounds;
                                -in Atol Boss re-appear after each kill (not very helpfully when Boss coming or when u want move ure toon in up-right side on map)
                                (in my case resolution is 1260x1024 , but i don't know if is from my resolution)

Another problem is in Magis Square , to me and not only to me , special skill from right-side (water and fire damg....) cannot be access it and in most cases we need these to lvl.6.

If u can make these changes without add more lagg in game will be greatfull. Hope u will found a solution for these aspects.

Have a great day and Happy New Year !
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IconsInSylphAtol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	1728311Click image for larger version

Name:	IconsOverQuestTracking.jpg
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1728312Click image for larger version

Name:	IconsOverSquares.jpg