• Marcello Diolosa
    replied
    Happy Christmas to all the players

Leave a comment:

• R232548654
    replied
    Merry Christmas to all! E
    Link for Returning players:
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-26-2017, 09:22 AM. Reason: removing referral link. Please use dedicated thread.

Leave a comment:

• Flaviano
    replied
    Feliz Natal E Votem A Jogar Seus Seus nb gogo Quero x1 Na balizas de bola de neve kkkk

Leave a comment:

• carloskurosak
    replied
    I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the servers and platforms.

R2Games - Server s665 - Celora Bluffs
    Name: Dracula¹
    Guilda: Suicides
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-26-2017, 09:21 AM. Reason: removing referral link. Please use dedicated thread.

Leave a comment:

• D-Nick
    replied
    I wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the servers and platforms.
    Hopefully the new year coming will give you much happiness and an even better 2018 then you had 2017.

I wish you all a wonderful season and look forwards to having even more fun with everyone in the new year.

R2Games Server > s541
    Name > Akarin
    Guild > AllOurEver

Leave a comment:

• Aewenalean
    replied

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy endyear 2017 and early 2018.

My wishes are especially for our friends who are in pain in the hospital or who have lost a close person. I wish an end to the year of peace, love and health for all that you are Christians, Muslims, Judaists, Buddists, etc ..

For all the kids, full of wonderful gifts and for adults Love, health and money

Leave a comment:

• Aewenalean
    replied

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy year 2018 My wishes are especially for our friends who are in pain in the hospital or who have lost a close person. I wish end to the year and new year 2018 of peace, love and health for all that you are Christians, Muslims, Judaists, Buddists, etc ..
    For all. Many kisses

Leave a comment:

• R27721215
    replied
    Happy Merry Christmas all player.

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    No matter how bad are thinks with R2 games , I send u all my wishes and a happy Merry Christmas guys .. cheers

Leave a comment:

• R215564585
    replied
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years, may r2 fix our lag and other problems this up coming year, have fun folks and enjoy the game the best you can lag permitting.

Leave a comment:

• R21129678
    replied
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, may u get what u want and want what u get, above all have fun

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    no vip cards event suck

Leave a comment:

• engosamaebc
    replied
    happy new year i wish all get good thing in next year

Leave a comment:

• Niasaj
    replied
    Merry Christmas and happy new year!

may everyone on all the servers and platforms have a merry Christmas, happy Haunakkah or a blissful holiday whatever it may be that you celebrate. Remember to try to take it safe and easy out there because it truly is the silly season and try to enjoy yourselves however you celebrate this time of the year. Hopefully the new year coming will give you much happiness and an even better 2018 then you had 2017.

I wish you all a wonderful season and look forwards to having even more fun with everyone in the new year.

-raises a glass of apple cider as she doesn't drink-

Cheers!

R2 Games Server 19
    IGN: Niasaj
    Last edited by Niasaj; 12-21-2017, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lifeacua1992
    replied
    During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X