[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 01/22-01/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23640197 View Post
    I'm from s10 .... we miss WB - once again ... Why we never get any packege? Why cant maintenance be done AFTER our WB??
    Why can't it be done after every event?

Comment

• wat tym will the server will up?

Comment

• wat i want to know is will this maintenance actually get rid of cheaters?????? coz lets face it so far the biggest winners on wartunes are the hackers and cheaters, everyone else loses, so maybe everyone should start cheating coz r2 ain't gonna ban anyone!!!

Comment

• Post says maint at 11pm pst. Yet it was started it in the middle of the 10pm world boss? Can we not do these an hour before they are sceduled?

Comment

• Likewise here, yesterday its been a long day for doing all those quests and evrything, and recently when i logged in my accnt, there would be a maintenance, and the sad thing is, its the world boss time

i've been spending a lot of money in this so called WARTUNE game, and please make this game a worthy for us, GAMERs.. thanks!

IGN:LYLAH
            Server: S121(greyburn)
            Guild: PH'Finest

Comment

• Why can I not log on well b4 maintaince is due to start?

Comment

• do other important things while waiting for your server to go UP. don't just sit and stare on your pc /device.
                It doesn't mean that if you have money you can cheat / hack. Don't be stupid , don't think you can go away with it .

Comment

• shucks! no bonus

Comment

• Why cant you take down each individual server on the dead times of the event list, like from servertime 500-1000, nothing happens til first WB at 1100 servertime, you keep taking servers offline during the peak event times and its totally scr'ewing your customers, cashiers and non-cashiers alike....

I'm on the west coast, I play on a European server cause my usual uptime is during the late nights, come home from work, to see oh wow server is offline again, right during our peak event times....

Comment

• will server 29 get the same rewards as server 1 cuz of maintaince happend in middle of world boss

Comment

• sigh again during world boss wish maintenance could be after all the events are done

Comment

• i am on S48 will there be any reward for our patients

Comment

• umm... I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem i'll be posting... but here i go...
                            I tried to login my chara at S69 Cortfrey Ravine.. at first 3 attempts it said bad gateway and wouldn't load... then at the 4th reload it said "Server is not working!" and when i came back to the mainsite at the right side where the account's recent server and chara are displayed, mine showed : Recent Server: "S69 Cortfrey Ravine" but the Recent Character Field was blank.

What happened to S69? It's not even time for maintenance yet! There are approximately 26minutes to go!
                            Please don't tell me the server was lost!

-----------------------------------------------------
                            IGN: PrincessArya
                            Server: S69 Cortfrey Ravine
                            Class/Lvl(BR): Archer / Lvl 50(26155)
                            Guild: Fightclub

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                            BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                            Server: ALL S69
                            Guild:
                            ALL in Epic
                            Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                            Level: ALL 80
                            Adv. Level:
                            Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

• Is there any option to change servers (character transfer), tired of this downtime during peak event times and getting scr'ewed out a day of events, quest is gone obviously again, rather find a server where this maintenance downtime is done during the no peak event hours....

Comment

• Stop being a whinger. I cop it all the time with time differences. Grow some balls!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X