• Show
Clear All

and where i can get lvl 6-7 scrool for free

Comment

Originally posted by R24174189 View Post
      im done for lvl6 gem a minute ago. waiting my prize
      Originally posted by gonzalo1901 View Post
      Hmmm you should have wait till 24 hs in-game or even 5 AM in-game
      Event should have started, I made one level 6 gem just after reset but nothing happened. Tried refreshing.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

looks like this is another event where you get the rewards after the event is over.
        That is if the gm's remember to give the rewards.
        Most of the time they dont.

Speaking from experience the lvl 3-5 gem packs give out gems like this:
        One or two lucky players on your server will get a lvl 4 gem.
        One lucky player in the entire game will get a lvl 5 gem. (as far as i can tell since I've never seen or heard of anyone getting a lvl 5. We must however assume it is possible)
        All other gem packs will be lvl 3.

In other words dont waste the money buying the gem scroll unless you were already planning to do it and NEED it.
        If you dont need it right now then spend the money on crypt keys instead.
        One key will get you enough gems to synth into several lvl 3 or 4 gems.

Comment

Agreed to samus +1

so thats x2 so for the minimum part u get x2 lv3 gems wit h the cost of = 4pcs lv5 gems in all to get 1piece of lv6 gem right so if u have 3pcs of lv5 gems reserve
          go for it but if u r force to get those lv5 gems say u sacrifice ur other gems just to get that bonus IS A GAMBLE and disappointment comes last not in 1st
          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

I converted a lvl 6 gem, half and hour ago. Waiting for my prize.

Armorgames, server 1.

Comment

lame event not worth to waste time reading it

Comment

I have just synthesized a lvl 6 hp gem..... over an hour ago, where is my reward? I have refreshed several times as well as relogged in and out of account.
                Last edited by R23241707; 02-05-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I synthesized today and didn't get rewards!

Comment

Yes, I synth lvl 6 HP today and no reward.
                    Muxa S25

Comment

i synthesized a lvl 6 gem just after reset and sent in a support ticket with a screenshot...it's almost 10 hours later no word from them and no reward
                      Bullseye® - S77
                      Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

same here no rewards!!!

Comment

level 6 gem completed 20:35 sever time 2/5
                          refreshed, cleared cookies
                          have not received anything.

Comment

Rewards are given out each time a player meetings the requirement. So if you Synthesize four Level 6 gems, you'll get the reward for it four times. Rewards should arrive via the in game mail the moment you meet the requirements. That said, we're aware that its bugged, and the Devs are currently looking into it to find the issue and get it resolved. When we have more information, we'll let you know.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Thx for the update i just Synthesized a lvl 6 Patt gem today 2/6 and got nothing hope you get the bug fixed soon

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Duration: 2/5 - 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Are you needing more gems? Not a problem, we'll give you gems just for synthesizing gems! Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power and during this activity, you'll be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 6 - 7 gems. The rewards are as follows:
                                • Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 2
                                • Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 4

Additional Information: Rewards are given out each time a player meetings the requirement. So if you Synthesize four Level 6 gems, you'll get the reward for it four times. Rewards should arrive via the in game mail the moment you meet the requirements. That said, we're aware that its bugged, and the Devs are currently looking into it to find the issue and get it resolved. When we have more information, we'll let you know.
                                i had synthesize lvl 6 n 7 but no rewards pop in the mail.
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X