Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 012809 View Post
    may ur days be long n lazy young grasshoppa
    “There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.”
    ― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
      Better do good in 3v3's
      Hah That was my first thought. Man I got to do 3vs3 for real for insignia to keep my medallion (just got horse so Im out).

Comment

• Omg!! What if they said wartune is never coming back on?

Comment

• Originally posted by -GLYMPZ- View Post
          and 40mins to go and the server RESET !
          the irony~!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyelle View Post
            The 4-6 hours estimate was posted by an astrophysiscist. He just mistook moon hours for earth hours. Since the moon keeps the same face to the earth it can easily be calculated how long a moon hour is, since a moon day takes up an entire moon, which is 28 days. So 6 hours = 1 week. You really do need to ask what they mean by 'hour'.
            “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”
            ― Aristotle

Comment

• Originally posted by -GLYMPZ- View Post
              and 40mins to go and the server RESET !

s101 30min to go reset

Comment

• I think long maintenance is good. I bet there is someone out there realzing now that he hasn't fed his dog in 4 days or something like that.

Comment

• long time reader first time poster... did anyone already say this take a long time ?

Comment

Omg!! What if they said wartune is never coming back on?
                    is it true? will we have to spam forever? noooo this cannot happen, all my dreams and hopes crushed in one night :P

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrr View Post
                      “there are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.”
                      ― lemony snicket, horseradish: Bitter truths you can't avoid
                      the grass is greener where u water it

-fortune cookie

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyelle View Post
                        The 4-6 hours estimate was posted by an astrophysiscist. He just mistook moon hours for earth hours. Since the moon keeps the same face to the earth it can easily be calculated how long a moon hour is, since a moon day takes up an entire moon, which is 28 days. So 6 hours = 1 week. You really do need to ask what they mean by 'hour'.
                        lmfao xD. also to add on this amazing true fact of how they messed it up, 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? so maybe they thought they only had 6, but found 2 more under the bench there for, 2 hrs added?

Comment

the grass is greener where u water it

-fortune cookie
                          “Why is patience so important?"
                          "Because it makes us pay attention.”
                          ― Paulo Coelho

Comment

• almost 8 hours now =P, and yet servers aren't still up

Comment

• Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                              I for one totally agree. The insanity that ensues over a slightly prolonged maintenance is ridiculous. They think because they are offline that the others who are offline also, are getting stronger without them.

Welcome to the internets people.
                              dude you are being ridiculously defensive making the game better is one thing taking 10 hours to do it says something about the company running **** i think that they are cracking under pressure or being lazy not trying to make the game better at this point they are trying not to **** it up to much dont you dare defend them they are taking way to long and they should be well aware of it you need to recognize that 10 hours is not standard maintenance time i know a coder personally that will make this game from scratch in 10 hours ok man so dont you dare try to defend these slackers

Comment

• “The more a thing is perfect, the more it feels pleasure and pain.”
                                ― Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy

Comment

Working...
                                X