No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/06 @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is s13 going to merge again. our server barely has 1 functioning guild and 2 or 3 semi functioning.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      <--- Master Ninja Forum Lurker....
      hahaha to funny every post i look at u are there i kno i dont post much but im on fourms daily looking for intresting things to tell my server and again noone seemed to kno about this merge untill i informed them hahaha
      IGN : HotSauce
      Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
      Level : 85
      BR : 115K
      Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

Comment

Originally posted by samus1001 View Post
        when is s13 going to merge again. our server barely has 1 functioning guild and 2 or 3 semi functioning.
        this sounds like a problem u need to talk to a doctor about haha just kidding
        IGN : HotSauce
        Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
        Level : 85
        BR : 115K
        Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

Comment

What happens to the Guilds that have worked so hard to get into the top 8 for Guild Battle! A server merge is just going to push us off the top! My Guild is ranked number 6 at the moment and every single one of them have worked really hard to get there.. It seems really unfair to merge other servers who are going to push us right off the GB list. Another example of system Greed again, making us pay more to keep up!

Aires49
          Server 5 Roaring wetland.

Comment

Originally posted by Kumbh View Post
            can u clarify on this?

Roaring Wetlands (S5), and Forest of Doom (S8) will be merged with Desert of Curses (S19), and Buradoth's Grave (S25).

s8 merges wth s25 or all above? some GM addressing to this will be good

What this craptacularness that no noe on 25 or 19 want means is that you two are coming to our merged server.
            Name: Niasaj
            Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
            Classification: ArchMage
            Guild Leader: Alliance
            BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
            Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by R2844972 View Post
              What happens to the Guilds that have worked so hard to get into the top 8 for Guild Battle! A server merge is just going to push us off the top! My Guild is ranked number 6 at the moment and every single one of them have worked really hard to get there.. It seems really unfair to merge other servers who are going to push us right off the GB list. Another example of system Greed again, making us pay more to keep up!

Aires49
              Server 5 Roaring wetland.
              i think u need to work more harder than before..
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

We're number 3 on the 19/25 I think if you wanna keep playing merger games bring it back to 16 guilds to be FAIR... but then they dno't know the meaning of that... do that mate?
                Name: Niasaj
                Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                Classification: ArchMage
                Guild Leader: Alliance
                BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by R25829041 View Post
                  STOP OPEN NEW SEVER!!!!! for what u opend new sever? for merger ? LOL you will make thiss game dieee!!!
                  What kinda question is that?
                  They open new and new servers for money ofc, from new 'begginers' that wanna be winners on new 'grounds'.
                  lol
                  MoriMa's !

Comment

:O wow cooollll we get 1 bullhorn :O...

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      arghh.. i don't want daru.... i have lots of them.. kyanite is useless too ... most of us already max our academy...
                      We're the oldest server... we don't get anything...
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Says the top Guild and mostly payers anyway! Thanks Ominad for supporting our server NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by R2844972 View Post
                          Says the top Guild and mostly payers anyway! Thanks Ominad for supporting our server NOT!
                          you don't seem to realise that even the server onimad 'supports' is being merged... so um... your point failed right there...
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            We're the oldest server... we don't get anything...
                            The Legends of Balenor, Log-in Pack, and It Pays To Recharge still counts for him though. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
                              What this craptacularness that no noe on 25 or 19 want means is that you two are coming to our merged server.
                              Trust me, we don't want it either. But looks like we're stuck with each other, so: hi there.

Comment

we had a nice balanced server with no crazy cashers and now server 5 is merging with us? great... all current guilds will be made better because of those fantastic cashers...

1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
                                Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-04-2013, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X