[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/06 @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quadron View Post
    we had a nice balanced server with no crazy cashers and now the most awesome of all servers, server 5 is merging with us? great... all current guilds will be having happy happy joy joy feelings because of those full of love cashers...
    -_- nice to meet you too. No need to start insulting S5, you don't even know us. Not everyone here are cashers, so get to know them first before you start spewing insults.

Edit: Thank you, Kit. ♥ lol!
    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 03-04-2013, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      The Legends of Balenor, Log-in Pack, and It Pays To Recharge still counts for him though. :P
      Good point...

Originally posted by Quadron View Post
      we had a nice balanced server with no crazy cashers and now server 5 is merging with us? great... all current guilds will be made better because of those fantastic cashers...
      Feeling the love already... you might just find some of us are actually quite nice once you get to know us...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        Feeling the love already... you might just find some of us are actually quite nice once you get to know us...
        *sharpens teeth and fingernails* *starts practicing maniacal laugh*

Ahum... yes, totally! We're innocent fluffy bunnies on S5. All cotton candy and cupcakes. Never mind the horns, they're only there to keep my halo in place. *starts searching frantically for an old rusty halo*

Comment

[QUOTE=Quadron;417851]we had a nice balanced server with no crazy cashers and now server 5 is merging with us? great... all current guilds will be made better because of those fantastic cashers...

Hmm except for 5 or maybe 6 ppl there are no "crazy cashiers" on S5 and all *cashiers* are put together in CAIN. So at least S8 should not complain here
          I think its very welcome change and at least 3-4 S8 guilds will be on top8 for sure
          Server: S5
          Honour title: Imperial Commander
          Balens ever bought: 0
          Have been VIP: 3 hours
          Current level: 80

Comment

We still haven't received our Legends of Balenor BR reward for the 2/21 merges. R2 working on this?

Comment

need to merge s7 and s11 together please please please

IGN: :cool:RavenHawk:cool:
              Server: 42
              Level: 96
              BR: 242746 (probably higher when you read this)

Comment

Is it me or no-one from S5 S8 S19 S25 wants to be merged? At least from S8 no one wants for sure, we don't even need it,but still. Too bad this will be the end of the game for a lot.

Comment

hey great your merging servers... but what about when you you gave the 1.5 update to that handful of servers and the rest of us were told that the log in event they got would be available to the rest of us once we received the update? we have the update, so where is the event?

Comment

Originally posted by R26691167 View Post
                    hey great your merging servers... but what about when you you gave the 1.5 update to that handful of servers and the rest of us were told that the log in event they got would be available to the rest of us once we received the update? we have the update, so where is the event?
                    That event has gone to the same place as the now "ongoing" merge event "State of equality": Nirwana !

Comment

so imbalance we havent get out rewards yet and its even a short notice it should be 1 week before.. what happen. 1 day notice what is this....
                      AVENGERS IS THE BEST "S77 tarlington field" ALWAYS NO.1 IN GUILD BATTLE

Comment

While the population merger sounds good, the events sounds pathetic =P what with most of the merging servers already being around most of the kyanite giving activities (unless your not at least a moderate casher), most ppl would have maxed tech until they can level up their heroes and risk getting perma stunned unless they spend more exp to level talents. If they really want to make it balanced, at least the newer servers should get double exp for a week or something or the pay to consume event could've at least given more crystaloids. Also the amount of insignia for 4 missed GB (originally had 2 more b4 patch, but become 0. Now the 2 after the merger will be removed as well) is kind of dumb. Anyone who learn at least basic mathematics can tell u 4 GB even if you lose terribly will give u 1800 insignias and not 400. Not to mention the weekly reward from GB as well...

The events listed so far doesn't even come near to helping newer servers catch up and the lost of certain events makes everyone in the merger lose grounds with the other non merging servers as well. Seriously if they're going to be like this I rather not have the merger at all...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

na to balete ston kolo sas to merge palio malakes ,ai sto diaolo
                          goldie s42

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            Trust me, we don't want it either. But looks like we're stuck with each other, so: hi there.
                            Maybe if we riot they wont merge us?

it is not that I am SO opposed to this... I am opposed to the fact... us being yonuger then the other two.. kind of cripples any true chances of our top 3-4 guilds even havnig a chance to see guild battle at all... especially since you reduced it down to 8... and are now forcing mergers on us.

I am sure you have plenty of others who would love a merge, but why pick on those who have already merged?

Kind of makes me sad... snice fnially smoe of our guilds have been growing stronger.
                            Last edited by Niasaj; 03-04-2013, 08:20 AM.
                            Name: Niasaj
                            Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                            Classification: ArchMage
                            Guild Leader: Alliance
                            BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                            Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

dont worry guys, im from S5 and we are all noobs ^^
                              Last edited by Cally123q; 03-04-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Btw S83 dont need a merged yet its to early for us to be merging with s90... look the status of that server than us.. hope u understand what are we complaining... thnx

Comment

Working...
                                X