Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comp Package for Honor BG issues on March 10th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i has clean my cookies, History and i uninstal browser. i allready new instal browser. i instal flasplayer new version too.
    but why still lag in my server (166/ bloodstone) ?

Comment

When I attended the 3rd BG, I no longer received any honor nor cross-server points. How come you received honor and PVP points until your 5th attempt? That's so unfair for me. I could earn 1k+ honor per BG run. If that was your case, then I lose 3k honor everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
        I totally understand dwmedia... I usually get 3000 honors per day, cause I do all the 5 bg's in the day... Double honor scroll just saves us from doing that (5th) extra bg, which is totally not helpful at all, cause we still get 3000 honors.

It would be more better if they gave us a scroll in which we are immune to honor loss...

The admins are too careful to give us good stuffs... that is my opinion.
        When I attended the 3rd BG, I no longer received any honor nor cross-server points. How come you received honor and PVP points until your 5th attempt? That's so unfair for me. I could earn 1k+ honor per BG run. If that was your case, then I lose 3k honor everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
          I totally understand dwmedia... I usually get 3000 honors per day, cause I do all the 5 bg's in the day... Double honor scroll just saves us from doing that (5th) extra bg, which is totally not helpful at all, cause we still get 3000 honors.

It would be more better if they gave us a scroll in which we are immune to honor loss...

The admins are too careful to give us good stuffs... that is my opinion.

Comment

Hey, i don't mean to be a bother, but if someone could answer my question?
            Now i don't know if it's cause i am a crusader or not, but yesterday in BG, i was attacked multiple times by a champion and i won all times, but gained no points or honor.
            But when i attacked them, same results. Attacking a different champion, private, crusader, i got honor and points from, but this specific person i got nothing from?
            Can anyone explain how that happened?

I'm from a European server, not east or west coast servers.
            Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 03-14-2013, 04:45 AM.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I didn't receive

Comment

after update of 1.5 GB lag plz fix it..

Comment

Originally posted by QueenVheylla View Post
                  i has clean my cookies, History and i uninstal browser. i allready new instal browser. i instal flasplayer new version too.
                  but why still lag in my server (166/ bloodstone) ?
                  Like it ever helped vs lag.

Comment

you people are not the smartest bunch ive ever ran into why dont you just tell R2 to only give us rewards for 2 bg to include honor or they could just make it so you can only log into 2 bg what a bunch of retards and and greedy people

Comment

Originally posted by R27419565 View Post
                      you get honors to you rise 3k limit is only PVP points you dont get after 2 attempts.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

pls fix the pvp issues... want to join BG...

Comment

Did the event prize out? I didn't saw it ;'(
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

So here's a question what about the egg we are missing because arena is not working properly I have posted and there has been alot of threads that could not do arena. What is the compensation for that issue ?

Comment

so what will the compensation be for not letting us do arena and battlegrounds this time be? We are loosing questtime, eggs and honor on this new issue
                              Judas

Comment

Opps wrong thread lol my bad
                                Last edited by MrBogus; 03-15-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X