No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Two Contents!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're right. itwill be unfair to start from level 1.

Comment

• we people that canot afford to spend money would really like something new for us to even out the playing field a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baliseth View Post
        Wow....panties in a twist much? It was just a thought. And no, I haven't had months. Don't assume that everyone's been around since day 1.
        Everyone had months to save up daru and you don't need to be from day 1 to know this. Just a simple research in forums or idk...actually clicking the banner at the top of the game that says "wartune patch 1.5 preview" will show you that there were new troops coming out. Thus, you should have been saving from then on. I myself even spent daru for lvl 50 knights for WB purposes and have lvl 60 angels for other purposes+lvl 3 mdef enlightenment. I still have about 112m daru and will be at least 120m by the time these guys come out. All that was done in about a month or so time. Trust me you had plenty of time to get the daru you need saved up. If you are lvl 50+ you should be making a decent amount of daru/gold per wb. Then you have plants and the daru alchemy to use. Then arena rewards, farming the wilds, etc. Plenty of ways to get the daru you need for this. So no it isn't unfair. it is perfectly fair as they gave you enough time.

Comment

• Knights don't gain daru or gold nearly that fast. It would take a Knight months to save up 100 mil daru, many months.
          Unless of course your a casher spending a **** load of money

Comment

• yes these programers are **** sucers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ego_Prime View Post
              Knights don't gain daru or gold nearly that fast. It would take a Knight months to save up 100 mil daru, many months.
              Unless of course your a casher spending a **** load of money
              Im a light casher. I don't use revive or balen buff. I make about 500-600k per wb. Sure they don't make as much as archers or mages but they definitly can make a decent amount. Also if you planned right and saved daru up like most people do. You wouldn't have a problem getting 100m+ daru by the time the new troops comes out.

Comment

• aw, MT again???

Comment

• Originally posted by Carol! View Post
                  New update! More massive lagg
                  Haha. Seems like everyone is complaining about the lag as well but R2 doesn't seem to do anything else other than focusing on bringing out more stuff for ppl to spend $$$ on instead of fixing the problems before moving on. Makes me wonder why we still spending $$$ to experience more lag and frustration...
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• i want new astrals =(

Comment

• when is it coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Haha. Seems like everyone is complaining about the lag as well but R2 doesn't seem to do anything else other than focusing on bringing out more stuff for ppl to spend $$$ on instead of fixing the problems before moving on. Makes me wonder why we still spending $$$ to experience more lag and frustration...
                        only way to get them to fix problems before moving on is to stop paying them. and how does one expect the MANY servers we already have to stop cashing?....

especially with the constant NEW servers being made every other day.

It's ridiculous really.

Comment

• so i buy 5 fasion cures to upgrade my wings, 2000 balles, upgrade didnt work... nice job u morons
                          I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
                            so i buy 5 fasion cures to upgrade my wings, 2000 balles, upgrade didnt work... nice job u morons
                            What level were your wings? Why didn't you use the normal wing against wing w/ good luck charm method?

Comment

• what about the exact date by month? for the part II.

Comment

• Please fixed your wartune or lots ppl will quit the game, so lagging & not even able to enter right now!!!!!
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X