No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/11 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Old Nether (S156), after server merges Silverwyvern (S150), West Den (S153), Old Nether (S156), and Emberwatch (S160). Where I can Login

Comment

Originally posted by R29460273 View Post
      I'm from Old Nether (S156), after server merges Silverwyvern (S150), West Den (S153), Old Nether (S156), and Emberwatch (S160). Where I can Login
      You log in the same way you always did prior to the merge, so you would log in to S156.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just because Server 164 is dead, you don't have to screw things up for others. Not all servers are dead! If you merge 167, we will not be able to do guild battles. So please don't rush just because two people from 164 are complaining...

Comment

Thank you for your information, I can't login during 1 day after maintenance in S156

Comment

i am S80 what server i am now

Comment

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!

Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
              Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
              well its now 12. 10 am so start of 7th day im 2nd place and no reward

Comment

?????...................

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                  Legends of Balenor

well its now 12. 10 am so start of 7th day im 2nd place and no reward

Yea, whats sucks. Im realy sad about game support.

Comment

now 4 30 pm on 7th day no reward no reply no excuse

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      We also have some special events and promotions just for the merged servers!

Activities

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                      • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                      • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
                      So where is the payoff? I have been top 3 at both Midnight server time (Tree Reset) and Server Reset (Stamina Reset) on both Wednesday April 17th and Thursday April 18th on my new merged server. Haven't heard anything and the ticket responses are the usual canned responses that don't shed any light on the issue.

Comment

ok now its 12 07 am on 8th day and still no reward still no reply from admin or any mod
                        quick to post events but not so quick to back them up

Comment

i'm out of pots to boost my br, gimme reward!

Comment

and still no mod can be botherd to ask or answer

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherTimeSink View Post
                              So where is the payoff? I have been top 3 at both Midnight server time (Tree Reset) and Server Reset (Stamina Reset) on both Wednesday April 17th and Thursday April 18th on my new merged server. Haven't heard anything and the ticket responses are the usual canned responses that don't shed any light on the issue.
                              Still waiting on my 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300.

Comment

yea join the club

Comment

Working...
                                X