No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are making something again with lack of brain. My character is not new, Im playing since october now. If you cant manage a simple merge dont write that it will take 3-4 hours. Write that it can take days and some players will never login again.

Comment

• kinda same problem for me...are u planning to fix this **** anytime soon?

Comment

• Sorry guys they deleted my character. It was fun playing with you. I wish you all the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vezemir View Post
          It would be nice if someone could fix this problem, cause I am GM of my guild & guild members will be awaiting guild tree soon, but I am redirected constantly within 3 seconds......I am trying to get on for over 12 hours now with no result
          Hey Vez it's Ali. NW and Rog are having the sames issues. Me too infact. It's pretty rediculous but know your not alone.

Comment

• Why the hell are my characters from S76 deleted. Well technically they exist, but as level 11 characters now with no equipment whatsoever. This is outrageous. All this after I just upgraded to VIP and hit level 40/49.

Comment

• Me and My Husband's Charactors are Deleted i guess.... Wont let us on and doesnt even show our Charctors.. L68 Knight and L68 Mage. Both with VIP for 3 Months Now. And Spent Around 500$ On Balens.. And now this? Im done with this game. Going to get a Lawyer

Comment

• Can someone pls help... i've been trying to login to S34 but it says ( Login failed) i've tried lots of solution but none works!!!

Comment

• We also have some special events and promotions just for the merged servers!

Activities

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                  • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                  • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
                  Guild Battle Bundle

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge.
                  Level Requirement: Level 30

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:
                  • Insignia x 400
                  • Soul Crystal x 30
                  Log-in Pack

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge
                  Level Requirement: Level 30

Description: All players level 30 and above may receive a special Log-in Pack, containing the following items:
                  • 500,000 Gold
                  • 200 Coupons
                  • Bull Horn x1
                  • Lvl. 5 Rage Rune x5
                  • Lvl. 5 Endurance Potion x2
                    [*[Lvl. 5 Charisma Potion x2
                  Note: This pack may only be claimed once.
                   
                  Promotions

It Pays to Recharge!

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge

Description: Thinking of purchasing some Balens? If you recharge within the first three days following the server merge, you will receive BONUS items. The bonus items are as follows:
                  • Recharge 500 Balens: 10,000 Daru
                  • Recharge 1000 Balens: 30,000 Daru, and 1,000 Kyanite
                  • Recharge 2000 Balens: 100,000 Daru, 2,500 Kyanite and Soul Crystal x 5
                  • Recharge 4000 Balens: 250,000 Daru, 6,000 Kyanite and Soul Crystal x 15
                  • Recharge 10000 Balens: 1,000,000 Daru, 20,000 Kyanite and Soul Crystal x 50
                  • Recharge 30000 Balens: 3,500,000 Daru, 70,000 Kyanite and Soul Crystal x 200
                  Notes:
                  1. Upon recharging, you will receive a pack. The more times you recharge, the more packs you will receive.
                  2. You will only receive ONE pack based on Balens recharged.
                  3. Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
                  4. All items are bound.
                  Considering the problem everyone is having getting onto the servers, this won't happen to be extended right?

Comment

• how many hours this to fix????????????????????????????

Comment

• Lol
                      nothing vip card
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• What pisses me most is that with all accounts apparently lost because they have been merging servers...
                        They are announcing the creation of more servers for the weekend....
                        It just shows you that R2 is spending its effort at luring new people and suckers that will be spending on it....
                        This is the second time my server has been merged and the second time we have had similar problems.....
                        Why so many dormant accounts in old servers R2? Because you keep creating new servers....
                        Stop the bleeding before adding new blood please...

Comment

• I can not after Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT.
                          Name: Amarilis
                          Guild: Fire&Blood
                          Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                          Class: Knight LVL 63
                          BR: 80k

Comment

• Mistake: I can not LOG IN after Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT. Server [S37] The Bloodlands. Character Amarilic. What is going on?

Comment

• Enough is enough. How many companies out there like R2 use and abuse it's customers? Far to many in this world. These companies greed and fulfilling it is the only thing that matters. It's time we step up, and break the cycle. If profit margins are all they see, then let them see it drop! Quitting the game does nothing, but allow them to lure even more people, who like the game well enough, but don't have the knowledge of the abusive company's practices.

What I call for will hit them that much harder. An in game boycott. Cancel your VIP status, on all your character. Stop buying balens. Stop visiting the "free balens" sites (because the company receives kickbacks from referrals.) Enjoy the game as a truly free player, forcing them to allocate resources at R2's expense! If there costs to maintain the game outweigh there income, only then will they take notice at the blights they have caused, and address the true problems at hand. The power is in your hands and yours alone. One person standing alone achieves nothing, if we all stand as a community, only then we will see the game we truly desire.

Stand strong, Stand proud, Stand together!

Comment

• I can not log in after Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT. Thank You very much!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X