• Show
Clear All

• Velko990
    replied
    cant log in

Leave a comment:

• R28109817
    replied
    R2 made that choice easy for me time and time again. 100% cash, and the problem is always on OUR end. There's been bugs in the coding for months, yet each individual is told its on them. Are the problems actually addressed and looked at for correcting? No, lets cram another cash event down people's throats instead. And the whole recycled "its your cookies" answer is complete **. I've worked as a network administrator for most of my adult life, and that's the kinda horse **** that people say when somethin's smurfed, and you have no clue whats goin on. Instead, it's a lie spouted to us instead of taking accountability. R2...the king's of cop outs.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-19-2013, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• raelenetan
    replied
    can't log in what should i do?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    there was issues that were fixed....

Leave a comment:

• R27166941
    replied
    why they "tweak" it if there was no problem ?

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R28109817 View Post
    And the people who are in charge of it write us off completely. So shouldn't the ones who are in charge of the forums be voicing our concerns and complaints to the ones responsible for making those choices? Sounds to me like that WOULD be part of they're job
    anytime you want to walk beside us instead of against us

Leave a comment:

• T_ice03
    replied
    hey hey !!! still cant log in

Leave a comment:

• R27166941
    replied
    Originally posted by R27560071 View Post
    its not hard to get 2k spirit, u just have to get 200 loots from ur friend each day.
    yeah silly me for having a life lol

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    ok a few accounts have been tested and they are in full working order and accessible by admin.... so it comes back to the browser / cache / cookies issue.....

Leave a comment:

• R28109817
    replied
    And the people who are in charge of it write us off completely. So shouldn't the ones who are in charge of the forums be voicing our concerns and complaints to the ones responsible for making those choices? Sounds to me like that WOULD be part of they're job, one that they are completely failing at, and should be held accountable for.
    Last edited by R28109817; 04-19-2013, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    but one thing for sure, do u guy note down players feedbacks at all? all the complains and everything seems so helpless.

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    Originally posted by R28109817 View Post
    Appearently no one does, cause no one responds. Just another way of dodging questions and saying **** you thanks for your money
    cant blame kitwritten, they have people incharge of different issue. this is just not his/her problems, so cant help it.

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    and this is actually an event that players dont have to spent a dim to get a horse, other event have to spent.

Leave a comment:

• R28109817
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    you are asking the wrong person about that as I do not deal with merging servers......

Appearently no one does, cause no one responds. Just another way of dodging questions and saying **** you thanks for your money

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    Originally posted by R27166941 View Post
    oh great more insignia & gold in compensation ... not as if it was going to be difficult enough to get 2k ancient spirit now they make it harder ... glad I cancelled my subscription, might as well give my money to charity instead of these politicans
    its not hard to get 2k spirit, u just have to get 200 loots from ur friend each day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X