X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R27560071 View Post
    kitwritten, whats the point for merging with old server like 6 months old? what good do we players gain? i agreed with merging server, but not to the extend of 6 months old.
    i play in china server yes they merge, but they dont merge with more then 2 weeks old server.
    you are asking the wrong person about that as I do not deal with merging servers......

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    wartune is a good game, but the management is not handling the situation well, they might lose out alot of players, cause its not only r2games have wartune.

Leave a comment:

• R27166941
    replied
    oh great more insignia & gold in compensation ... not as if it was going to be difficult enough to get 2k ancient spirit now they make it harder ... glad I cancelled my subscription, might as well give my money to charity instead of these politicans

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    kitwritten, whats the point for merging with old server like 6 months old? what good do we players gain? i agreed with merging server, but not to the extend of 6 months old.
    i play in china server yes they merge, but they dont merge with more then 2 weeks old server.

Leave a comment:

• R26146103
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    the techs are checking the issue out
    i just pass a ticket, hopefully you will fix it as soon as possible

Leave a comment:

• R26146103
    replied
    this is the first time they try to merge, so my guess is that they have occur problems with it. i really hope they cant fix it and cancel the merging.
    its not, i have a char on ther server, and they merged it, and it was successfull,
    i dont know why its goin too bad now

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the techs are checking the issue out

Leave a comment:

• R27731875
    replied
    i did cookies and cache ,rebooted too sill no joy

s122

Leave a comment:

• R28109817
    replied
    probably karma catching up with R2 for being retarded and merging 2 year old servers with newer ones. Sad they can't even get fuckin people over right. And here i thought they had it down to a science already.
    Last edited by R28109817; 04-19-2013, 02:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the login system was tweaked and it appears to be that players that clear their cache and cookies, then reboot their computers, are having the most luck getting back into the game

Leave a comment:

• bLackRos3
    replied
    S32 here..
    already clear cache, cookies n restart my pc.. still cannot see my char name.. already submit a ticket too..

Leave a comment:

• R26146103
    replied
    this is the first time they try to merge, so my guess is that they have occur problems with it. i really hope they cant fix it and cancel the merging.
    its not, i have a char on ther server, and they merged it, and it was successfull,
    i dont know why its goin too bad now

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    you need to clear your cookies, that part is most important

Leave a comment:

• R27560071
    replied
    i have clear cache and reboot my com, but its not working.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    the advice from admin is clear cache and cookies, then restart.... and filing a ticket is going to result in players being told the same thing....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X