X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
    Nanami

did you try to change IP adress?
    Im not changing my IP address shouldnt have to do that for playing a damn game
    Wartune
    Name: ♥Nanami♥
    Guild: REBELS (guild master)
    Server: Active since S37

Comment

• *** is happening why till now i cant login my account in s124 always saying 3 seconds login failed!!! can you please fix this problem maam sir. almost 2 days cant play my character!

Comment

• wake up guys, they have no way of getting this to be solved, they have no clue of how to do it. its been so long, there is no one here telling us when will things be done.
        clear cache, restart, scanning? thats not our com that have problems. they dont even know what is happening. why waste time here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanami_S37 View Post
          Im not changing my IP address shouldnt have to do that for playing a damn game
          I went to my neighbour. He has another provider and ofcourse another IP adress. I was able to log in.

So if R2 do not want to alow me to play using my IP asdress then thank you and goodbye.
          Name: Amarilis
          Guild: Fire&Blood
          Server: S37 The Bloodlands
          Class: Knight LVL 63
          BR: 80k

Comment

I went to my neighbour. He has another provider and ofcourse another IP adress. I was able to log in.

So if R2 do not want to alow me to play using my IP asdress then thank you and goodbye.
            they must have done mistake when merging and didnt know how to fix it. r2games u really need to put in pros to fix the problems.

Comment

• You said 18th of april at 10pm *** it's 20th of april and i still can't log in -_-'

Comment

• if r2 did not want you playing, you would not be able to login at all..... and its me that is not interested in all the **** like r2 do not care.... we are trying to work out where the issue is, why some players are finding the issue is auto correcting itself without R2 doing anything... why players can go next door and play without a issue but not from their own homes etc.... access all of their accounts except one.....

things like posting that you would to your neighbours house and logging in, but at your own home you are having trouble because you have X problem so you tried a new character on the same / different server, using the same / different browser and this is what happened... is more helpful....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• I have account on S60 which I can log into intermittently ,but I have missed the log in bonuses , I cannot log into S57 , I keep getting the login failed redirecting to home screen in 3 seconds . I have tried from my laptop pc & netbook ,all show same issues. Any ideas what I can do to address issues plz

Comment

• Support (help@r2games.com)
                    Felvétel a Névjegyalbumba
                    12:19
                    [Ezzel a gyorsművelettel a beérkező üzenetek előtt tartható az üzenet]
                    CÃ*mzett: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
                    Support képe

xxxxxxx,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #173391 with the following response:

Hi xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for taking time to inform us about your concerns. We advise you to delete your browser's cookies, cache, and temporary files and to restart your browser. Once doing this, please log-in and try again. If this doesn't resolve the problems please just reply to this ticket which will reopen it.We understand your frustration and thank you for your patience with this matter.

- The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

LOL WHAT A LOOSERS :S
                    Character Name: gyibi
                    Class: Archer
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 1.120k
                    Server: Wartune s122
                    Guild: Spartans

Comment

• Originally posted by boop1268 View Post
                      I have account on S60 which I can log into intermittently ,but I have missed the log in bonuses , I cannot log into S57 , I keep getting the login failed redirecting to home screen in 3 seconds . I have tried from my laptop pc & netbook ,all show same issues. Any ideas what I can do to address issues plz
                      same here other severs are working but not with the main sever I actually playing S122

Comment

• Originally posted by boop1268 View Post
                        I have account on S60 which I can log into intermittently ,but I have missed the log in bonuses , I cannot log into S57 , I keep getting the login failed redirecting to home screen in 3 seconds . I have tried from my laptop pc & netbook ,all show same issues. Any ideas what I can do to address issues plz
                        one of the things that has worked for some players, is a dns flush....http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html what clears out the dns files and it may help.....

Comment

• yeah, U can try kepard, or change your proxy..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            if r2 did not want you playing, you would not be able to login at all..... and its me that is not interested in all the **** like r2 do not care.... we are trying to work out where the issue is, why some players are finding the issue is auto correcting itself without R2 doing anything... why players can go next door and play without a issue but not from their own homes etc.... access all of their accounts except one.....

things like posting that you would to your neighbours house and logging in, but at your own home you are having trouble because you have X problem so you tried a new character on the same / different server, using the same / different browser and this is what happened... is more helpful....

Is it helpful if I say that I clear the cash, restart browser, used anouther browser, Uninstaled browser, Instaled again, scan my PC, restart modem, clesn cookies, defragmented HD, nothing helped.
                            Then I tryed to log in using another PC conected to same network, static IP adress, also did not work.
                            I did everything that I could find on forum, that was recomended to do. The only thing I did not do is I did not change IP adress.
                            Nothing is changed on my PC or network before marging. Everything worked.
                            Name: Amarilis
                            Guild: Fire&Blood
                            Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                            Class: Knight LVL 63
                            BR: 80k

Comment

Is it helpful if I say that I clear the cash, restart browser, used anouther browser, Uninstaled browser, Instaled again, scan my PC, restart modem, clesn cookies, defragmented HD, nothing helped.
                              Then I tryed to log in using another PC conected to same network, static IP adress, also did not work.
                              I did everything that I could find on forum, that was recomended to do. The only thing I did not do is I did not change IP adress.
                              Nothing is changed on my PC or network before marging. Everything worked.
                              one question.... there are 2 different issues.... one is the failed to login / black screen and one is the missing character screen what is the one that is affecting you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                                one question.... there are 2 different issues.... one is the failed to login / black screen and one is the missing character screen what is the one that is affecting you
                                for me it's "failed login" (I did the same)

Comment

Working...
                                X