No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope astrals will fix....limit the misfortunes and the failure of enchanting,waste of gold

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      OMG.. type your mother tongue here.. i will use google translate to understand what your are trying to say. Hard a really hard time figuring what you are writting.
      Look dude, stop spam with your great english language, maybe wanna try talk right in my language? Then i will see how you say your mind right. If me hard to talk english, no need say dont understand. Just be silent if not understand and not spam. If you talk right in my language then we can do it easy and then i will see how you talk right and no do miss words or sentences. Cheers !!!

Comment

what language do u speak?
        Originally posted by vaiber View Post
        Look dude, stop spam with your great english language, maybe wanna try talk right in my language? Then i will see how you say your mind right. If me hard to talk english, no need say dont understand. Just be silent if not understand and not spam. If you talk right in my language then we can do it easy and then i will see how you talk right and no do miss words or sentences. Cheers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sts2haley View Post
          wow so im new towartune... only a few weeks. i have played other mmo's and all of them have lag problems and intermitten connection problems but none of the other games give you any type of bonus for your troubles so you ppl should count yourselves lucky you get anything. and come on be real your not going to leave the game or you would have already done it plus there are more ppl to take your place. now with that said.... wartune whats this constant server maintenance going on with making and merging servers i meen come on. i could understand if you were doing 3-4 hour maintenance fixing bugs but merging servers so u can make nerw ones give me a break doesnt that sound kindof well incompetant on your part. you could cut your maintenance time and bugs down significantly if you would stop with the ****.ok i said my piece now get to work and bring the game back up so i can play and spend more money
          this is a really long one: )
          1. Merge = 2 servers got lesser peeps.. merge is a good move to get more challenge for peeps from both servers.
          2. Maintenance = it's a MUST for ALL on line games i believe. Which games you played on before on mmo? MMO really sucks big time i must say. Wartune is not the best but looking at the servers and the number of peeps playing.. i must say they are the top 3 on line gaming within this platform.
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Lithuanian is my mother tongue, so i think isnt so much problems if i make some mistakes....

Comment

Originally posted by vaiber View Post
              That is what i had asked you to do and do not worry about me. I will use google translate to understand you here. cheers mate.

Comment

Servers are back up everyone! Here are the updates for this week:

Updates:
                • Punk-style clothing may now be synthesized.
                • The cross-server ranking system has been optimized.
                • Fixed an array of language issues.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSquall View Post
                  EdGrr. You like to flame.
                  Nope. I dun do that. : )

Comment

That is what i had asked you to do and do not worry about me. I will use google translate to understand you here. cheers mate.
                    Nu gerai, bandom, issiversk su google translate ir paziuresim kiek jau tu cia surpasi. Zodziu taip, yra toks bugas talentuose, kai tu turi didesni lygi "seal" ir uzmeti kitam zaidejui "stun" keliems ejimams, bet yra zaideju, kurie ignoruoja si "stun" ir toliau atakuoja, nors "stun" yra jam uzmestas.
                    Now try to understand what i wanna ask in my language and try anserwe, thx

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Servers are back up everyone! Here are the updates for this week:

Updates:
                      • Punk-style clothing may now be synthesized.
                      • The cross-server ranking system has been optimized.
                      • Fixed an array of language issues.
                      I think you mean it may now be purchased. It has always been able to be synthesized.

Comment

this is a really long one: )
                        1. Merge = 2 servers got lesser peeps.. merge is a good move to get more challenge for peeps from both servers.
                        2. Maintenance = it's a MUST for ALL on line games i believe. Which games you played on before on mmo? MMO really sucks big time i must say. Wartune is not the best but looking at the servers and the number of peeps playing.. i must say they are the top 3 on line gaming within this platform.
                        lol yah i know.. well a few mmo's but the one i fixated on the most was shaiya. kinda like wow but free. i can see your point on the merger of servers its that they do it every week and if they are already in doing a merger they should have the forsight to do more mergers than just a few at once considering the downtime. and the reason for lag that is not from ppls internet or computer running crappy because that is the cause of a good portion of it is that they are making to many new servers that there system cant handle. and my real point kindof is that before they make new servers they should try and fix the bugs in the ones they have and that would give them the knowledge and experience to do the fixes to the new servers before they implement them.it would save alot of down time and well i would say complaining but ppl will always find something to complain about

Comment

im going back to game ill check this in a bit to see if u responded

Comment

So genius EdGrr, still waiting your anserwer in my question on my language. Google traslate everything helping to understand me and to anserwer me?

Comment

merge cancelled ?

Comment

So no more posts on me question from EdGrr. what i can to say for you. You need little more understandint and tolerance before commenting other peoples posts. Next time more think before saying or doing something... Thx and gl you

Comment

Working...
                                X