Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machairodus
    replied
    can this company give me a good reason to give them my money right now?, because i did not see one.

Leave a comment:

• Merpati2
    replied
    i want the crypt and skel keys pack too, nothing else.

Merpati

Leave a comment:

• R24558009
    replied
    i want the crypt and skel keys pack too, nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• SilverPsyko
    replied
    yeah..... need mobile payment T_T

Leave a comment:

• R25849755
    replied
    plss make event for vip xD i have 200 vip tokens and i cant use them lol + i cant be vip beaucase im from macedonia i tried to be but it sed that i cant beaucase im from macedonia o.o

Leave a comment:

• dgreat501
    replied
    can you bring back the mobile payment thru Buko ...so we can recharged easily..plzzzz

Leave a comment:

• rajatchaudhuri
    replied
    I was expecting better offer,, I would never recharge for any bonus items which we can get in game easily

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    lol. these Lv1-5 gem packs has a 90% chance of giving lv 1 gems. what a rip-off. nice job replacing the orignal lv3-5 gem packs with these worthless gem packs

Leave a comment:

• Dannymed
    replied
    did it not come in your mail ?

Leave a comment:

• sronce
    replied
    When are we going to have a real pay to recharge and not this noob ripoff stuff lol we pay for this one maby get it maby not lol what morons

Leave a comment:

• R26121241
    replied
    When we can get event prize like VIP TRIAL again.. and more great rewards...

Leave a comment:

• ch4rlie
    replied
    any way ..no worry i will recharge ballens..as soon the this limited payment event over...u may keep the rewards for you ^^ ..i dont really need it .thanks for the nice event

ch4rlie
    mage
    server 118

Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

Leave a comment:

• ch4rlie
    replied
    200 daru and 500 gold..and 5 bounty quest,,,lol ..those thing can not even cover our seeds that we had lost last time...

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Im still waiting for The Payment Pack from March lol

Leave a comment:

• Kendii
    replied
    Not that great rewards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X